• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been probably the worst year of my near 50 years on the planet but goddamn, I had such a great time Wednesday. I met my great-niece for the first time. Spent all day with my brother who I never s

Well its that time again.   The time of the year we celebrate the genocide of indians with Football and gluttony.          Now this year has been a rough o

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

3am here....I just woke up after a long nap after a good wank.

But I have work in a few hours.

There is no Thanksgiving and no Turkey in Japan.

Hire a hooker dress her up as Indian your already rocking a pilgrim beard so some awesome historical cosplay sex bro.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

3am here....I just woke up after a long nap after a good wank.

But I have work in a few hours.

There is no Thanksgiving and no Turkey in Japan.

So what you're saying is you have no plans after work and are available to make a Thanksgiving of Horror review in the Simpsons thread. Killer. Step to it you talented motherfucker. I want some good reading to go with my dinner.

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Dude.   You're an idea man.

Can you imagine how much fun it would be to bang a Jap broad dressed in a stereotypical sexy Indian squaw costume?  SJWs brains would explode.

I never realized how similar asians are to natives until I saw an Asian guy dressed up as an Indian in that Parasite movie.

Woman goes to a butcher shop looking to buy a turkey.

She tells the clerk "I want to buy a turkey, but not just any turkey. I want a Boston turkey because they are the best".

The clerk says "Lady, I have hundreds of turkeys in the freezer. I don't know where any of them came from".

The lady responds "Don't you worry, leave that up to me.  Just start bringing them out and I'll be able to tell where they're from".

The clerk goes "Okay whatever lady".

He goes in the freezer, grabs a turkey, goes back to the counter and hands it to the lady.

She takes her thumb and sticks it up the turkey's ass, then says "Nope, this is a New York turkey. Go get another".

He brings out another turkey, hands it to the lady, and again she sticks her thumb up the turkey's ass.

"Not this one, it's from Chicago. Try again." the lady says.

After bringing out 20 different turkeys that the woman all rejects with her thumb, the clerk brings out one more turkey.

She sticks her thumb up the turkey's ass and says "Ahhh, now this is a Boston turkey. I'll take it".

As the clerk is wrapping up her purchase, the lady stares at him and says "You know, you look familiar. Where are you from?"

The clerk immediately turns around, drops his pants, bends over, and says "I don't know lady, you tell me".

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Does that mean the Chicoms are vulnerable to smallpox and alcohol? 

I’ve seen guys that can’t drink a toss  and those that can drink Johnny Walker like they in The Departed.

I don’t know what smallpox is but they still got polio in these here parts.