The Official Alex Jones and INFOWARS Thread

I figured we needed one of these threads as 11 out of 10 GNFNR posters reportedly get their news entertainment from Alex Jones and infowars.com. Never was a big Paul Joseph Watson fan but I quite enjoy this Owen Shroyer. He says some funny shit. Last night a caller asked his thoughts on Donald Trump buying infowars and he responded by saying “The White House knows that INFOWARS is a wild dog, off the chain, off the leash, and they just let this wild dog hunt.”

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

alex jones is fun but i find infowars to be 60% skinny british dudes talking about the downfall of society, 20% brain juice shilling and 20% alex jones

too much shit to sift through to get to the good stuff

I thought Infowars was Alex Jones' station. I didn't know other people were involved. 

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Gerald Celente is great. Alex needs to bring in more high end talent. If I were him I would sign Milo and Lauren Southern. 

Bring in Tomi Lahren. 

Infowars is much more entertaining, even the shilling of Zinc shots is more fun Being commercials. I guess you have to watch out for pure conspiracy bullshit but it’s generally obvious. If you listen for a week or two get the idea. They will explore and speculate much more but that is a good thing mainstream don’t do any. They biases are all obvious so you can pick through things. 

On 11/22/2020 at 3:16 AM, Donald Trump said:

Gerald Celente is great. Alex needs to bring in more high end talent. If I were him I would sign Milo and Lauren Southern. 

Gerald is making a good point today. Women and black people are the ones who are suffering the most from Covid. Both are more likely to be in part time or temporary work and lose their jobs because of Covid.