Never-ending tour continues in 2021

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sure?    

They're advertising it with the fucking Appetite Cross. The original, not the blue-haired pinball shit. Point is, no new record in 2021. Meanwhile AC/DC and every other fucker has managed it. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, creed said:

Pink Floyd had one super hit and two very good ones (Wish you were here/money). I never got the hype about them. Their experimental stuff is almost as weird as CD. 

Which one is the super hit? Another Brick in the Wall? Comfortably Numb? Time? Hey You? They've got a bunch of good stuff.

5 hours ago, creed said:

Pink Floyd had one super hit and two very good ones (Wish you were here/money). I never got the hype about them. Their experimental stuff is almost as weird as CD. 

The Dark Side of the Moon is pretty much the perfect album.

7 hours ago, creed said:

You might think they had one super hit and two very good ones but you like Creed, see where the issue lies here ?

Live at Pompeii is objectively better than anything GNR has or will be done

Syd was too weird, LSD can fuck your brain for good. Still, him showing up in Shine on you crazy diamond was one of the most creepiest yet fascinating moments of PF. They were genuinely touched and sad when Syd showed up out of nowhere, being fat and bald and totally crazy

PF albums from the 70's are unmatchable and DSOTM is probably the best album in musical history

(and i'm not even a hardcore fan and prefer much more their other records these days)

The Wall is a bit overrated

The 80's-90's stuff is a bit meh

Pink Floyd was one of the most original and talented bands in the 60's-70's though

Gilmour is criminally underrated

His first solo album is better than the Wall

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Live at Pompeii is objectively better than anything GNR has or will be done

Syd was too weird, LSD can fuck your brain for good. Still, him showing up in Shine on you crazy diamond was one of the most creepiest yet fascinating moments of PF. They were genuinely touched and sad when Syd showed up out of nowhere, being fat and bald and totally crazy

PF albums from the 70's are unmatchable and DSOTM is probably the best album in musical history

(and i'm not even a hardcore fan and prefer much more their other records these days)

The Wall is a bit overrated

The 80's-90's stuff is a bit meh

Pink Floyd was one of the most original and talented bands in the 60's-70's though

Gilmour is criminally underrated

His first solo album is better than the Wall

Which one is his first solo? 

I have them all, I remember one being very good. 

Actually,  I enjoyed most of his solo stuff, but one stood out.. 

Roger Water on the in the hand.. his solo stuff if meh.

Radio K.A.O.S is utter trash

Pros and Cons is ok

Amused to Death is his best

5 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

Did we get more dates?  I fully expect a Dubai or Abu Dhabi show

Kiss will be doing that

http://www.kiss2020goodbye.com/

for 39.99 YOU will be a part of a shitty webcast in 1080p probably lagging as hell and it will be on streaming sites a few hours later

but

for 249, you will be able to rewatch the show for 30 DAYS (which you can actually do anytime you want, because it will be online the minute it airs lol)

for 999999999999 you will get everything above plus a shitty metal card (made by a chink kid and a machine)

that said GNR is on this way, but not there yet....yet

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Which one is his first solo? 

I have them all, I remember one being very good. 

Actually,  I enjoyed most of his solo stuff, but one stood out.. 

Roger Water on the in the hand.. his solo stuff if meh.

Radio K.A.O.S is utter trash

Pros and Cons is ok

Amused to Death is his best

Self Titled one from 1978

23 hours ago, caraibes said:

Hi,

It’s been a while and I hope everybody is fine and in good shape.

Just want to tell you I start hearing « things » about a guest spot by Izzy. Very similar to 2006 if you remember. This kind of agreement. It might happen this time.

For the rest, of course  the band will be the same. The vibes are good and friendly in the band. They are grown up adults and professionnal musicians. They have wives and kids. They don’t want to deal with problems anymore.

Take care.

Mr Insider comeback, is Axl more fat than ever? Is he eating cutlery with his meals now to feel fool? Does he still get sucked off by beta? Come backk!!!!!!

On 11/20/2020 at 11:30 PM, caraibes said:

Hi,

Just want to tell you I start hearing « things » about a guest spot by Izzy. Very similar to 2006 if you remember. This kind of agreement. It might happen this time.

For the rest, of course  the band will be the same. The vibes are good and friendly in the band. They are grown up adults and professionnal musicians. They have wives and kids. They don’t want to deal with problems anymore.

Take care.

SO, AFTERALL, THEY WILL BE REUNITING for the UYI boyset

awesomely laughable

On 11/20/2020 at 5:30 PM, caraibes said:

Hi,

Take care.

So they haven't seen each other since april so your full of shit.

I mean maybe slash throws on the sweatpants and attends Axl's Thanksgiving week bash.

Somebody needs to see if the grocecy stores had a massive pie order in Axl's neighborhood.

37 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

So they haven't seen each other since april so your full of shit.

I mean maybe slash throws on the sweatpants and attends Axl's Thanksgiving week bash.

Somebody needs to see if the grocecy stores had a massive pie order in Axl's neighborhood.

There is a deeper meaning in using the old cross nonetheless. Otherwise they would use the new one.