Are Led Zeppelin one of those bands you kinda get over once you grow up?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly glad you are back @Ragnar

Yes.  Absolutely.   I remember rocking the fuck out to ZEPPPP every day of my life.   Then....on the morning of my 30th birthday....I put on "Good Times, Bad Times" and it just sou

@Wilco did you know Brian Jones, John Paul Jones, Tommy Lee Jones and Indiana Jones were siblings ? true story......

Posted Images

On 11/20/2020 at 2:21 PM, Ragnar said:

80% of The Doors' output is god damn shit. Turgid hippie rubbish. They had more bad songs than good. I read too much bullshit about Led Zeppelin. All I can do is laugh.........

yes, since you have an exceptionnaly shit taste in music

Hippie rubbish lol

Your village probably discovered the Doors stuff too late

Doors was probably the first "alt. rock" band

they played much more different music than their hippie counterparts, fucking hell

On 11/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, Ragnar said:

Sorry Nate but they're shit mostly. Awful hippie trash. Morrison was a drunk and junkie retard who thought his gibberish was some deep and meaningful "poetry".

In reality, it was just that, a drug induced gibberish. Droves of unwashed, smelly and tree hugging, lovey dovey hippies bought his gimmick. Worst of all, he himself thought he was a "genius". He was n't. He was a pretentious moron who liked to get all "poetic".

So does plenty of big names in that timeframe

All of your "likes" @AxlisOld can fuck off too if they are such ignorant faggots

Yeah, he was over the top, but definitely more meaningful than Axl (you know, one of your idols) and more impactful for sure

Tree hugging lol

I doubt hippies were singing about riding the lizard king and shit like that plus hippies weren't depressed all the time, like Morrison

You obviously almost never heard any 50's or 60's music before if you think the Doors was just another hippie bullshit band

fucking gypsy

46 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

All of your "likes" @AxlisOld can fuck off too if they are such ignorant faggots

Yeah, he was over the top, but definitely more meaningful than Axl (you know, one of your idols) and more impactful for sure

Tree hugging lol

I doubt hippies were singing about riding the lizard king and shit like that plus hippies weren't depressed all the time, like Morrison

You obviously almost never heard any 50's or 60's music before if you think the Doors was just another hippie bullshit band

fucking gypsy

What now?

9 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

when i call someone on gnfnr a faggot or retard chances are i'm trying to start a 6 page shitwar, so yes

ok faggot, bring it on for no reason then

if wiser can shit up the forum with brian jones, anybody can do anything

I don't like Led Zeppelin very much at all, but I will say their acoustic stuff is decent.

I enjoy Thank You (It's pretty gay.)

Hey Hey What Can You Do is the best song they ever wrote.

Moby Dick is a fun little drum track. 

But I cannot take any band seriously when their top song is Stairway to Heaven. What a heaping pile of shit that song is. It is fucking terrible. 

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Tree hugging lol

fucking gypsy

Anyone understood what this brain dead, rambling retard was trying to say ?

Say, where you left behind after the classes ? You're definitely a bigger retard than I think if you really believe Axl is "one of my idols". The Doors sucked balls just like you do every day. Feel free to piss off and rant somewhere.

11 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

yes, since you have an exceptionnaly shit taste in music

Hippie rubbish lol

Your village probably discovered the Doors stuff too late

Doors was probably the first "alt. rock" band

they played much more different music than their hippie counterparts, fucking hell

I have a shit taste. Says a moron who likes KISS and most likely Twister Sister among other shit bands :lol: 

Anyone ever told you were a rambling, hyperventilating imbecile ? how's life in trailer park ? I did n't know if you could afford internet and other basic stuff there :lol::facepalm:

17 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Anyone understood what this brain dead, rambling retard was trying to say ?

Say, where you left behind after the classes ? You're definitely a bigger retard than I think if you really believe Axl is "one of my idols". The Doors sucked balls just like you do every day. Feel free to piss off and rant somewhere.

Just like you, after you've got humiliated by...brazilian posters?

:rofl-lol:

really, where have you been, we were missing the gypsy jokes and your rage

21 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I don't like Led Zeppelin very much at all, but I will say their acoustic stuff is decent.

I enjoy Thank You (It's pretty gay.)

Hey Hey What Can You Do is the best song they ever wrote.

Moby Dick is a fun little drum track. 

But I cannot take any band seriously when their top song is Stairway to Heaven. What a heaping pile of shit that song is. It is fucking terrible. 

so, one of the most iconic rock songs of all time is trash?

sorry but you also have a shit taste in music just like in movies.... maybe it's the attention span thing, or i dunno

21 hours ago, ritz snare said:

When he gets really excited, he'll go like 5 uninterrupted posts in a row, explaining why you're "wrong."  It's very serious.

like, it's VERY serious for you to "troll" me, right?

when was the last time you got laid?

17 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I have a shit taste. Says a moron who likes KISS and most likely Twister Sister among other shit bands :lol: 

Anyone ever told you were a rambling, hyperventilating imbecile ? how's life in trailer park ? I did n't know if you could afford internet and other basic stuff there :lol::facepalm:

source?

i've missed the n''"''''''''''s....:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

3 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

like, it's VERY serious for you to "troll" me, right?

when was the last time you got laid?

No, dumbass, that's the point.  I'm not being serious when I make fun of Slash.  It's for fun.  It's to take the piss.  YOU are the one who gets offended and butthurt when people say not nice things about Slash.  So you go into your schizophrenic gonzo mode of trying to make it stop.  lol

As for when I got laid last: you wish.  You wish that was something you could try to talk shit to me about.  You can't.  My ex-gf came over last weekend for some post-breakup sex.  Sorry to end your narrative.  Maybe you should stop projecting your own life onto others, boomer.   :lol: