US Politics, Culture, and Society

5 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I like how they've essentially adopted the "white man's burden" mentality. They don't seem to get that dressing up your racism as something "positive" is still pretty fucking racist. By doing this they're pissing off a bunch of people by speaking for a group they don't represent, which will then face the eventual blowback for their actions even though the actual members of that group had nothing to do with any of it and likely just wanted to be left alone.

But hey, what do they care. They get to blog about how they stood up for their one black friend who they have the burden of having to lecture on how to act all the time. But they're such a good person they don't mind risking nothing to digitally stand by their pet minority.

Exactly. I remember an argument breaking out between a black guy and a bunch of ANTIFA retards in Seattle. The black guy and his group wanted real change and wanted to talk to the cops and create a dialogue, the ANTIFA retards went on to attack the black guy for "working with a pig". The black guy went off on them about how they weren't even black and they need to shut the fuck up.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Which is your favorite  ?

That Mick and Keith had it done because supposedly there was an argument over the band name the day he died. Brian owned the band name (since he created it). He was also set to begin receiving a 50k a year pension the day AFTER he died. Mick, Keith and their manager benefited financially from his death, and him dying two days before their first concert with their new lineup allowed any real comparisons with "But Brian was better..." be quashed in the womb as he'd not be alive to be an alternative.

Plus he was making noise in the press saying 'fuck the Rolling Stones' and such.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Suicides are going to start overtaking Covid deaths here in the northern latitudes 

🎯💯 

🙈🙉🙊 

------

kinda off topic, but has anybody else noticed that Twitter posts embedded on the forum are flip flopping and changing place sometimes.

🙄

Re Brian:

Mick and Keith did not attend his funeral. Only Bill and Charlie.

Only Bill and Charlie have expressed any remorse over his firing and death. Bill has been adamant against Mick and Keith rewriting history. Only in VERY recent years has Mick suggested he need not have been fired.

Mick and Keith's stories have changed many times over the years. 

Mick and Keith have gone out of his way to diminish his contributions, his reputation, and legacy with the press over 31 years. 

You have to ask yourself why.

16 minutes ago, bran said:

These lopsided results aren't in 100 counties, it is one city. 72% of the precincts in Detroit are unbalanced. This is why they are going to do an audit to see how many votes are spoiled out over 1 million cast.

That was a hypothetical example. The actual issue in Detroit consisted of 357 discrepancies from over 250,000 votes. That's a 0.14% error.   

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Exactly. Why ?

Many  reasons. Jealousy. Hatred. Bitterness over him dying without any closure. Or could be they had him offed and wanna erase him down the memory hole. Mick and Brian never liked each other and viewed each other from the beginning as rivals. Keith reportedly has struggled with a lot of guilt for how it all went down.

This is the inner sleeve of Let it Bleed, the first album after Brian's death, the last to include him. It cements that the band is MICK JAGGER's band, a final victory over Brian. For a time in the late 1960s-early 70s he was even insisting they be renamed "Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones."

b222fb429efc6d6d1205c68cac0423e6.jpg

9 minutes ago, bran said:

Exactly. I remember an argument breaking out between a black guy and a bunch of ANTIFA retards in Seattle. The black guy and his group wanted real change and wanted to talk to the cops and create a dialogue, the ANTIFA retards went on to attack the black guy for "working with a pig". The black guy went off on them about how they weren't even black and they need to shut the fuck up.

This puts me in mind of an old election that I'm surprised didn't get brought up this year. Back in 1990 South Carolina had an election for governor, which saw the incumbent Republican running for another term against a black candidate on the Democratic ticket. The Democratic candidate said that any black person who voted for the Republican was - and this is an exact quote, mind you - "a house nigger," and "black prostitute who sold out their race." He refused to apologize after and the incumbent pulled out of a planned debate with him because of those statements. He went on to get only about 28% of the vote which is abysmal even by Democratic standards in the state. We went from that to people justifying Biden's "You ain't black" statement, among other things, just because "waaaah orange man bad." How times change.

10 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

That's how we do it in Ireland. 

You must have a passport or drivers licence with you when voting. You have to be registered in the district where you live. About a week before election day a voting card with your name and address is posted to you. It confirms the location of where you will be voting including what voting booth you HAVE to use in the voting hall. 

On election day you go to the voting hall, usually a local school which is closed for the day. You go to a table at the top of the hall where they check your ID, take your polling card and then cross your name off the list of registered voters for that district. You are handed a ballot and then you go to your assigned voting booth and fill it out in secret. 

You then drop the ballot in a sealed and padlocked ballot box. This box is watched over 24/7 by a cop. 

When voting closes the count starts straight away. The cop opens the ballot box. Members of the public, party officials and other designated observers then watch the count. They are no further than 6 feet away. 

You cannot wear any political clothing in the voting center. You cannot campaign anywhere from the day before the election. You cannot have supporters outside the voting hall. 

When the votes are counted they are confirmed by a returning officer. The returning officer than reads out the vote count in full view of everyone. The media is usually present throughout the count and confirmation of the tally.

It works. If you haven't registered or forget your ID or go to the wrong hall, tough shit. No vote for you. 

It takes me no more than 5 minutes to vote. 

The U.S. is a fucking clownshow in comparison. 

How Ireland does it is close to how we do it, you show your ID to get your ballots, you can then drop it off at the post office or give it to the town clerk. If you vote on election day you need to have an ID and you go to your precinct which in my town is the high school gymnasium, you fill out your ballot, the poll worker stamps it and puts in a locked box.

The problem is that each state does it whatever way they want to do it, so you have poll workers that are biased and political activists that are poll watchers. Trump supporter's wanting to be poll watchers in Detroit or Philadelphia were nazis, but in Philadelphia and Detroit you had poll workers wearing Biden/Harris buttons and telling people and showing them how to vote for Biden. You have massive amounts of mail in ballots, where voter rolls were never purged, so you have houses and apartments getting 8+ ballots instead of 1, you have it legal in PA where you can literally just drive around grabbing people's ballots as long as you have a "certified worker" with you in the vehicle. No one knows what exactly happens to those ballots but you better not dare ask questions.

Then you get to the voting machines themselves that are completely open to fraud and abuse, don't take my word for it, just go ask Elizabeth Warren, the hardcore conservative that said our elections were less secure than our amazon packages.

49 minutes ago, bran said:

The Democrats blowback for voter ID basically boils down to minorities being too dumb and too poor to get an ID. 

Its all 💩 excuses.

I watched a journalist ask people on street about the ID thing,  most of them laughed, and like every normal adult they had ID's.

Others thought the whole idea was insulting and Racist.

49 minutes ago, bran said:

Alot of the videos I have watched of Antifa attacking someone on the streets, they call everyone a n**ger, no matter what race they are. Most are white, it makes no sense 

How is that not racist?

I watched Rise of the Black Flag movie and the journalist that made it thinks Antifa don't believe in most of the causes they riot for, and basically they are just anarchists with no real direction.

14 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Alot of the videos I have watched of Antifa attacking someone on the streets, they call everyone a n**ger, no matter what race they are. Most are white, it makes no sense 

How is that not racist?

I watched Rise of the Black Flag movie and the journalist that made it thinks Antifa don't believe in most of the causes they riot for, and basically they are just anarchists with no real direction.

Not anarchists, communists. Like you.

5 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Communist Anarchists sounds about right for Antifa.

Why the hell would call me a commie?

I want to kill these dirty bastards

You're all commies that want huge government to make all of your dreams come true. The exact opposite of anarchists.

By the time you vote they have already selected two candidates they want.

Perfect example was when Trump sent those missiles in Syria because they tricked him into think Assad gassed his own people and kids. That day McCain came out and praised Trump.  

Bush and Obama ran on ending the wars and being hard on the banks. Obama just continued Bush’s foreign policy. Although Trump said the same kind of stuff, exactly the same things happened.