US Politics, Culture, and Society

Just now, Wilco said:

Well, to be fair, I don't think that either. I think that's honestly stupid....Might as well start thinking believing David Icke's crap after that.

i mean

200704185622-ghislaine-maxwell-kevin-spa

1035.jpg?width=445&quality=85&auto=forma

DvXkQXGUUAAymR0.jpg:large

prince-philip-8.jpg

I get that you're willing to dismiss all of this because you love the idea of the old ways of the monarchy and getting to take all of the peasants' wives virginity, but they're a bunch of vampires all the same.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

If any of that is true then why has it not formed the basis of any of the now 36 cases that have now been thrown out of court? Where does the 300% figure come from? What's the source? Is it from this source where the guy confused Michigan and Minnesota?

http://eu.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/11/21/fact-check-rudy-giuliani-affidavit-errors/6366011002/

Also you do know that for a precinct to be "unbalanced" you literally only need a single error don't you? Like they could have 300 envelopes scanned and only 299 ballots counted and that precinct would be flagged as unbalanced. In the whole of Detroit there were 357 discrepancies spread across over 130 precincts so that's just disingenuous to cite as a major red flag. 

Hence why there is a thing called an audit.....

7 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It would have to be one hell of a lot more transparent than what we have.  Everyone votes in public.  One vote per person.  ID required.  Final tally of votes needs to match the initial tally of registered voters.

But all that would require work and it would be harder to rig, so it'll never happen.  Cause if our votes actually counted, and we could actually elect people we WANTED, they wouldn't let us vote at all.   Which is basically the system we have now.

Voting in public wouldn't fly because the whole idea of the secret ballot is that no one has a right to know who you voted for, so they can't stigmatize or otherwise mistreat you for it.

I do agree about requiring an ID, and if I'm not mistaken we did at one time, but that got thrown out as being a racist policy because too many blacks didn't have ID due to "poverty." Same thing with the civics and literacy tests - those were also thrown out in the 1960s because they were being abused in the South to disenfranchise the blacks.

5 minutes ago, bran said:

Hence why there is thing called an audit.....

But you've not demonstrated any reason why such an audit would flag anything approaching voter fraud. These are nothing more than isolated anomalies. How does that get you to the Supreme Court? It doesn't.

Again, if you have 100 counties and 72 of them have one spoiled ballot each from tens of thousands that wasn't processed correctly that would give you 72% unbalanced precincts but it's utterly meaningless in terms of the bigger picture.

8 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

i mean

200704185622-ghislaine-maxwell-kevin-spa

1035.jpg?width=445&quality=85&auto=forma

DvXkQXGUUAAymR0.jpg:large

prince-philip-8.jpg

I get that you're willing to dismiss all of this because you love the idea of the old ways of the monarchy and getting to take all of the peasants' wives virginity, but they're a bunch of vampires all the same.

Well, you can post a picture of anyone with Kevin Spacey because at one time he was a huge actor. I don't think it means anyone who ever met him knew he liked to bum boys. 

Prince Philip is 99 years old. Someone who is 99 is gonna be gross.

As to Andrew, yeah, he's a pedo.

As to the "getting to take all the wives' virginity"....That was (largely) a myth. It happened mainly in Scotland literally around a thousand years ago or more, was a rare practice even then, and wasn't this wide spread thing like they portray in Braveheart (which is mostly a great piece of utter fiction)

I can see why poor people have trouble with having a government-issued ID if it's like how it is here and you need to pay a sum to renew it every x years. Spending that $60 or however much it is to renew it is never convenient if you're struggling to get by. That said, there are other forms of identification. Back when my ID was expired I voted with my cable bill. You just need to be able to prove your name and address. The fact that US elections are so shit that you can just walk in and vote without any sort of verification process is insane.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

Well, you can post a picture of anyone with Kevin Spacey because at one time he was a huge actor. I don't think it means anyone who ever met him knew he liked to bum boys. 

Prince Philip is 99 years old. Someone who is 99 is gonna be gross.

As to Andrew, yeah, he's a pedo.

As to the "getting to take all the wives' virginity"....That was (largely) a myth. It happened mainly in Scotland literally around a thousand years ago or more, was a rare practice even then, and wasn't this wide spread thing like they portray in Braveheart (which is mostly a great piece of utter fiction)

It's not just a picture with Spacey. It's a picture of Spacey and Maxwell, two notorious pedophiles, sitting in the Queen's throne, not something just anyone can do. The other one is a screenshot from his video "Let Me Be Frank" in which he uses that mug to warn the royal family that if he goes down so do they.

Prince Philip looks like a literal corpse that should have died 15 years ago. Normal people in their 90s don't look like fucking zombies, they look old.

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

I can see why poor people have trouble with having a government-issued ID if it's like how it is here and you need to pay a sum to renew it every x years. Spending that $60 or however much it is to renew it is never convenient if you're struggling to get by. That said, there are other forms of identification. Back when my ID was expired I voted with my cable bill. You just need to be able to prove your name and address. The fact that US elections are so shit that you can just walk in and vote without any sort of verification process is insane.

The processes that we do have is:

-Your signature has to match that which is on file (from a previous election - there is a record of signatures)
-You have to match by appearance what your age is (for example someone who was born in 1920 coming in looking young....no)
-You are asked your address and it has to correspond with the address on file

If I remember right, in any of these cases, you'd have to fill in an affidavit ballot which is then reviewed by a judge.

If I do remember correctly from what I worked the three elections I worked as a poll worker. 

2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

It's not just a picture with Spacey. It's a picture of Spacey and Maxwell, two notorious pedophiles, sitting in the Queen's throne, not something just anyone can do. The other one is a screenshot from his video "Let Me Be Frank" in which he uses that mug to warn the royal family that if he goes down so do they.

Prince Philip looks like a literal corpse that should have died 15 years ago. Normal people in their 90s don't look like fucking zombies, they look old.

My counter to that would be:

Spacey probably knows a lot of shit on Andrew, hence if he gave any actual warning, that's what it's referring to.

As far as "normal people in their 90s don't look like zombies"....my grandma is 93. She looks much like Philip, the black under the eyes, the "zombie-esque" appearance, and she's bent over and has to be assisted walking. She's not senile, but her body shows its age

Just now, Wilco said:

My counter to that would be:

Spacey probably knows a lot of shit on Andrew, hence if he gave any actual warning, that's what it's referring to.

As far as "normal people in their 90s don't look like zombies"....my grandma is 93. She looks much like Philip, the black under the eyes, the "zombie-esque" appearance, and she's bent over and has to be assisted walking. She's not senile, but her body shows its age

If it begins and ends with Andrew, why not just hang him out to dry for the good of the rest of the family then? Why go through the process of trying to "redeem" his image?

If it begins and ends with Andrew, why not just hang him out to dry for the good of the rest of the family then? Why go through the process of trying to "redeem" his image?

Because the royal family cares a FUCK TON about appearances. When Charles and Diana were having marital issues and cheating on each other they went out of their way to "fix" it image wise.

2 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Because the royal family cares a FUCK TON about appearances. When Charles and Diana were having marital issues and cheating on each other they went out of their way to "fix" it image wise.

And nothing is worse for appearances than trying to redeem a pedo rather than cutting ties with him. But they don't care, because they're all pedos too.

Just now, Dazey said:

But you've not demonstrated any reason why such an audit would flag anything approaching voter fraud. These are nothing more than isolated anomalies. How does that get you to the Supreme Court? It doesn't.

Again, if you have 100 counties and 72 of them have one spoiled ballot each that wasn't processed correctly that would give you 72% unbalanced precincts but it's utterly meaningless in terms of the bigger picture.

These lopsided results aren't in 100 counties, it is one city. 72% of the precincts in Detroit are unbalanced. This is why they are going to do an audit to see how many votes are spoiled out over 1 million cast.

And nothing is worse for appearances than trying to redeem a pedo. But they don't care, because they're all pedos too.

The thing is they have a loyalty thing with each other. It's sort of lose-lose. Hang him out to dry and you open invitations into how callous the Monarchy is. How he has personal demons and they're uncaring and cut him loose to make themselves look better. Redeem him and it looks bad too. It's a lose-lose situation.

10 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

The thing is, most of the states that want voter ID have offered it for free and only charges for a replacement.

13 minutes ago, bran said:

The Democrats blowback for voter ID basically boils down to minorities being too dumb and too poor to get an ID. 

I like how they've essentially adopted the "white man's burden" mentality. They don't seem to get that dressing up your racism as something "positive" is still pretty fucking racist. By doing this they're pissing off a bunch of people by speaking for a group they don't represent, which will then face the eventual blowback for their actions even though the actual members of that group had nothing to do with any of it and likely just wanted to be left alone.

But hey, what do they care. They get to blog about how they stood up for their one black friend who they have the burden of having to lecture on how to act all the time. But they're such a good person they don't mind risking nothing to digitally stand by their pet minority.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

The thing is they have a loyalty thing with each other. It's sort of lose-lose. Hang him out to dry and you open invitations into how callous the Monarchy is. How he has personal demons and they're uncaring and cut him loose to make themselves look better. Redeem him and it looks bad too. It's a lose-lose situation.

Pedophilia isn't personal demons that can be worked on, he fucked kids with Epstein and should be nowhere near the governing body of any nation let alone free to walk among society.

2 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I like how they've essentially adopted the "white man's burden" mentality. They don't seem to get that dressing up your racism as something positive is still pretty fucking racist. By doing this they're pissing off a bunch of people by speaking for a group they don't represent, which will then face the eventual blowback for their actions even though the actual members of that group had nothing to do with any of it and likely just wanted to be left alone.

But hey, what do they care. They get to blog about how they stood up for their one black friend who they have the burden of having to lecture on how to act all the time. But they're such a good person they don't mind risking nothing to digitally stand by their pet minority.

I've been saying this for years, I've been called racist because of it. But wokism is indeed the new white man's burden, just redressed. 

Pedophilia isn't personal demons that can be worked on, he fucked kids with Epstein and should be nowhere near the governing body of any nation let alone free to walk among society.

You know how the media is though. They want pedophilia normalized.