US Politics, Culture, and Society

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

It's almost like you have to lose cases so that they move their way up to the supreme court.

I love when non Americans don't grasp the legal system.

Also Rudy is a brilliant attorney anyone who says different is daft.

My thoughts exactly.  Save the evidence you need for when it really counts.  They're up against the clock so the faster it gets through the lower courts the sooner it gets to the Supreme Court.  It's like letting the other team score at the goal line so you have enough time to score the last touchdown.  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Off topic but I took this picture tonight. Figured some might appreciate it.  

lol downzy parrots the current dem opinion re: bush being "bad" but trump being "terrible" apparently his opinion on bush has "softened" over the years   surefire way to tell someone is

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

It's almost like you have to lose cases so that they move their way up to the supreme court.

I love when non Americans don't grasp the legal system.

Also Rudy is a brilliant attorney anyone who says different is daft.

Because using your irrefutable evidence to win them before getting to the supreme court would... I can't even finish that sentence. There is no logical reason to not try to win a lawsuit you started as soon as you can.

15 minutes ago, Trumpy Bear said:

My thoughts exactly.  Save the evidence you need for when it really counts.  They're up against the clock so the faster it gets through the lower courts the sooner it gets to the Supreme Court.  It's like letting the other team score at the goal line so you have enough time to score the last touchdown.  

Now this is just brilliant strategy. Why aren't you on the team?

To be fair to you though, it does seem to be the strategy they're going with.

11 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Because using your irrefutable evidence to win them before getting to the supreme court would... I can't even finish that sentence. There is no logical reason to not try to win a lawsuit you started as soon as you can.

Not understanding what i ment when i said Time is a factor would  be a good place for you to start.

5 hours ago, Dazey said:

Jesus Christ, this woman is a fucking fruitcake! :lol: 

Now she’s say that the voting machines were rigged to help Hillary beat Bernie in 2016. 

Shame that the same people couldn’t have rigged the machines in the 2016 general and saved us all from the last four years. 

Yeah, she’s going down hard this week. 

I think you're the only person on this planet who doesn't believe Bernie got screwed by Hillary in 2016. :lol:

The DNC always gets their preferred candidates to be nominees. Do you also think Biden won this year's primaries fair and square?  And do you really think Kamala was his pick for running mate?

Advances in technology made it a lot easier to rig in 2020 than in 2016 ... and do I really need to remind you there were literally double the number of mail-ins this year than in 2016.

We are talkin' 65 million mail-in ballots this year, an insane number.

And whatever Sid does with her husband is her own business.

2 hours ago, wasted said:

They don’t have to provide evidence to the media at this point.

That's the thing people don't realize, if all this is just one big show to win over public support then Sid and company would be sucking up all the attention they could get with television appearances etc.

They aren't doing this for attention like all the conspiracy nuts have been doing, they are getting their ducks lined up for where it matters - Supreme Court.

We all know corruption, kickbacks, etc have been a part of politics for centuries. So why should any of these accusations be hard to believe?

It's just in the past nobody had the means or the balls to expose it.

Well, Trump has both.

5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So you believe it's better to win later than sooner. I see.

Well damn smooth there's a thing called the appeals systems in America law.

So if they win anywhere before the supreme court the Democrats can appeal which would  take weeks to months per town , per county , per state so......... time

If one was to introduce  new evidence per said courts yet hold back their big evidence until the supreme court .

Are you following  ?

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Well damn smooth there's a thing called the appeals systems in America law.

So if they win anywhere before the supreme court the Democrats can appeal which would  take weeks to months per town , per county , per state so......... time

If one was to introduce  new evidence per said courts yet hold back their big evidence until the supreme court .

Are you following  ?

And what do you believe the Dems could appeal again? If he won the votes would be counted the way he wants them to. He has irrefutable evidence of voter fraud and you think the Dems are going to publicly appeal to cover that up. That's a great strategy you have there.

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

And what do you believe the Dems could appeal again? If he won the votes would be counted the way he wants them to. He has irrefutable evidence of voter fraud and you think the Dems are going to publicly appeal to cover that up. That's a great strategy you have there.

Anything they want and request time to hire a investigator to verify the Republicans evidence. 

Mind you each state has different rules so times will vary from rather quickly to slow in the process.

Your lack of understanding that the supreme court as the fastest and final say in the matter is quite baffling.

59 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

He must've really liked that hand up his ass and the illusion of power it gave him.

Wouldn't you say of all the presidents during the past several decades, Trump has been a renegade far more than all the others?

He had never gotten into politics before becoming president, so he had no alliances with any politicians or political parties.

He changed parties multiple times.

While in office he has gone after many Republicans just as hard as he goes after Dems.

He sure as hell was never the preferred candidate of the RNC.

The powers that be couldn't even control his Tweeting, he tweeted what he wanted as often as he wanted.

I think he'll go down as possibly the most non-conformist president in US history, which would be a big factor if he doesn't get 4 more years.

17 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Anything they want and request time to hire a investigator to verify the Republicans evidence. 

Mind you each state has different rules so times will vary from rather quickly to slow in the process.

Your lack of understanding that the supreme court as the fastest and final say in the matter is quite baffling.

I completely understand that the supreme court is the final say. Your lack of understanding that the Democrats aren't going to appeal irrefutable evidence of voter fraud is quite baffling.

17 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Wouldn't you say of all the presidents during the past several decades, Trump has been a renegade far more than all the others?

He had never gotten into politics before becoming president, so he had no alliances with any politicians or political parties.

He changed parties multiple times.

While in office he has gone after many Republicans just as hard as he goes after Dems.

He sure as hell was never the preferred candidate of the RNC.

The powers that be couldn't even control his Tweeting, he tweeted what he wanted as often as he wanted.

I think he'll go down as possibly the most non-conformist president in US history, which would be a big factor if he doesn't get 4 more years.

You really think I wouldn't say that of all the puppets in the last several decades? 

He was in bed with politicians his whole life.

He wouldn't have made it to the debate stage if they didn't want him. You seriously believe they don't control that?

His tweeting is completely irrelevant. He only tweeted horseshit to jerk off his base. 

I think he'll go down as just another jackass puppet. Hope I'm alive to see the libtards crying at his funeral.

I agree.

If the media was honest these court cases would have a spotlight on them and possibly broadcast live.

Instead we are kept mostly in the dark, while being constantly lied to that there is zero evidence.

Shady shit can happen in the courts also