US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Off topic but I took this picture tonight. Figured some might appreciate it.  

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, RedHook said:

The true story that Trump did not make fun of the reporters disability with video evidence to back it up. 

I played that video for my Mother in Law a few months ago.  She hates Trump and when I asked her why she said first of all he made fun of a handicapped man.  She still hates him but it just goes to show how the media has twisted the public's opinion by lying and beating the orange man bad mentality into the brains of countless sheep.

41 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

As will the world. I'm prepared for it to get a lot worse as climate change deems certain third world countries "uninhabitable" and the entire population shows up in Canada applying for a free hotel room and complimentary goat to slaughter in the bathroom.

Send em Downzy's way.

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

But you would only vote for Joseph R Biden Jr. He's a true classic democrat. 🙄

Yeah, before he went woke, he was a Third Wave Democrat, a centrist. Do you think I vote for 'character' in elections? I vote for people who I tend to agree with. There are no politicians with character man.

I've said it before - the only two Democrats left I'd vote for are Al Gore (because I'm an environmentalist) and Jim Webb. And they'll never have a shot. I'm a registered Republican as such by default.

9 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

So you're just one of those easily swayed dumbasses that makes their decision on election day.

No, I watch the debates and shit and make my decision usually like, in the spring of an election year. I watch the primary debates for both sides cause I'm into this shit. Politics for me is sort of like a hobby. Maybe Josh is right and it's all decided beforehand - but I still enjoy it.

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

The true story that Trump did not make fun of the reporters disability with video evidence to back it up. 

Thanks!!  Makes sense that he wasn't mocking the guy's disability.

Sounds like Trump didn't know he was disabled? If that's the case then his people didn't properly prep him.

42 minutes ago, Wilco said:

No, I watch the debates and shit and make my decision usually like, in the spring of an election year.

I must have missed those spring debates. They must be pretty persuasive.