US Politics, Culture, and Society

Just now, Dazey said:

It’s got nothing to do with anything he’s done while in power. He’s panicking over prosecutions for crimes committed during his business career such as tax fraud being investigated by the DA in New York. He knows he’s immune as long as he can remain in office and that immunity expires at midday on January 20th. 

why are you hate him so much

the world got far far more worse speculants and scam artists

If he really want to go there, he would have done that by now, imho

Either way, he will get away with anything just like the rest of the financial and political cabal so why bother

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Off topic but I took this picture tonight. Figured some might appreciate it.  

Based Glenn back at it    

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

why are you hate him so much

the world got far far more worse speculants and scam artists

If he really want to go there, he would have done that by now, imho

Either way, he will get away with anything just like the rest of the financial and political cabal so why bother

BECAUSE MEDIA SAYS ORANGE MAN BAD.

Also, because Europeans and Englishmen are at this point the biggest cuckolds in the world. "Please, come in, take our country, our women, our history, our Churches, our buildings, our traditions. Please get rid of them all. Erase them completely. We hate ourselves for being white and having had empires. We are evil and need to be punished. Please, fuck our women and breed them!"

2 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Also, because Europeans and Englishmen are at this point the biggest cuckolds in the world. "Please, come in, take our country, our women, our history, our Churches, our buildings, our traditions. Please get rid of them all. Erase them completely. We hate ourselves for being white and having had empires. We are evil and need to be punished. Please, fuck our women and breed them!"

yeah okay, but they just voted for brexit lol so they probably had enough:rofl-lol:

3 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Shut up Miser. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

yeah okay, but they just voted for brexit lol so they probably had enough:rofl-lol:

It's too late, though. Britain ain't Britain anymore, and Europe is just another Arabic Empire. The Mayor of London is a fucking Muslim named Khan. Says enough about how utterly cuckolded Britain is.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Please tell me where I am wrong in that. You and your brethren on the continent are literally whoring out your culture, traditions, society, and women to every brown skinned foreigner on Earth in the name of white guilt.

3 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Please tell me where I am wrong in that. You and your brethren on the continent are literally whoring out your culture, traditions, society, and women to every brown skinned foreigner on Earth in the name of white guilt.

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

In 20 years, France will be majority Muslim, as will most of Europe. England will fall after. And then they'll let the Africans in, and they'll tear down all the precious buildings. That's what the bongo drummers do best.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

In 20 years, France will be majority Muslim, as will most of Europe. England will fall after. And then they'll let the Africans in, and they'll tear down all the precious buildings. That's what the bongo drummers do best.

3 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

I still can't get a single Trump hater to list the things Trump has done to justify the insane hostility towards him from day one.

On foreign policy alone, every single U.S. president going back to Carter and possibly further, has been worse. 

They have done more to kill and maim innocent people and destabilise the world than anything Trump has ever done. 

All I ever hear is inane bullshit about his lack of decorum and Orange Man Bad said mean things. 

If they stick with reasons like he's a jerk for mocking a disabled reporter, then I acknowledge.

But the left basically lost their shit when Hillary went down, and they never got over it.  If it was Pence who beat Hillary, they'd behave the same way. Batshit crazy because their dreams of Hillary as Prez came crashing down.

And the proof?

They won't give credit or even acknowledge:

1) Sudden and total destruction of ISIS

2) Defusing of dangerous situation with North Korea

3) Securing our borders which has resulted in a massive decrease in illegals entering

4) Strong economy and record-low unemployment prior to Covid

5) New trade deals with China, Canada and Mexico that are far more favorable to the US

6) Lowest poverty level in nearly a decade

7) Four Nobel Peace Prize nominations

😎 First president since Carter to not start a new war

9) Brought home a huge number of troops

10) First Step Act

Plenty more I haven't mentioned, but the bottom line is those filled with hate are incapable of thinking rationally.

33 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

I still can't get a single Trump hater to list the things Trump has done to justify the insane hostility towards him from day one.

On foreign policy alone, every single U.S. president going back to Carter and possibly further, has been worse. 

They have done more to kill and maim innocent people and destabilise the world than anything Trump has ever done. 

All I ever hear is inane bullshit about his lack of decorum and Orange Man Bad said mean things.

the line on twitter after biden won was "character matters!"

people are so fucking stupid

it would be something if after the recount it turns out the main catalyst of his loss was insulting john mccain and losing arizona :lol:

48 minutes ago, Wilco said:

In 20 years, France will be majority Muslim, as will most of Europe.

As will the world. I'm prepared for it to get a lot worse as climate change deems certain third world countries "uninhabitable" and the entire population shows up in Canada applying for a free hotel room and complimentary goat to slaughter in the bathroom.

1 hour ago, Wilco said:

It's too late, though. Britain ain't Britain anymore, and Europe is just another Arabic Empire. The Mayor of London is a fucking Muslim named Khan. Says enough about how utterly cuckolded Britain is.

Show me a big city without a "progressive" mayor. That guy is a stooge though.

49 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

They have been brainwashed by the media. The political establisment freaked out when Trump walked in off the street as a celebrity billionaire and laid to waste a bunch of b list politicians like Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. Well, they ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till an oscar winning actor such as Matthew McConaughey walks through the door next.