US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Off topic but I took this picture tonight. Figured some might appreciate it.  

Based Glenn back at it    

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I am sure he is going to overturn the First Amendment. 

God damn you're all a bunch of kindergartners. Take a civics class. 

Private companies can do what they want. Banning Alex Jones was only the beginning.

You don't need to overturn any amendments as long they have big tech and the cancel culture mob on their side.

Nobody thought it was strange people were getting fired from jobs just for supporting the president. Thats not freedom of speech.

Okay DS and others, found a credible source on the judge re-assignments:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/about/circuitassignments.aspx

Circuit Assignments

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

• For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
  • For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
    (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
  • For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice (Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
  • For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
  • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice (Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
  • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
  • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
  • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
  • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
  • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice (Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
  • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice (Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
  • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
15 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

LOL ... I thought about the wording, but decided the country hasn't started heading that way yet thanks to Trump.

Just a percentage has, including the media.

Feminism in its embryo let alone modern iterations is literal Marxism, replace the man with the state. And then you’ll understand why careerist women are all foaming from the mouth Democrats.

8 minutes ago, president-elect sixes said:

Not sure if Gretchen Whitmer is hot. My brain says no but my pee pee says yes

She's like a manish, not hot Peggy Bundy.

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Love how people (ie Redhook) take random tweets from people as the smoking gun that IT'S ALL OVER BITCHES!!!!

I do lean right, but personally I take most of the shit outlets like Breitbart or Newsmax are feeding to us, w a grain of salt. In my opinion, Breitbart is the right-wing version of Occupy Democrats.

4 hours ago, Manhattan said:

The President can’t overturn the 1st amendment lmao 

The President doesn't have to, you just have to facilitate entities to do it for you IE Google, Reddit(huge Chinese influence) and Twitter. These social media sites start cracking down on anything right wing, banning right wing commentators, censoring right wing posts and tweet. Go look at r/politics, they banned anyone right of center, they quarantined the donald for "violence against police(lmao)", removed their moderators and left it in suspended animation until outright banned.

So right wingers tell these tech giants backed by the powers that be to fuck off and we will go and find our own social media sites. First up was bitchute as a youtube alternative. What happened? Media brands is a far right extremist website, twitter starts putting "danger" warnings on links, and then outright banning links to the site. Parlor becomes the #1 downloaded app and an alternative to Twitter. What happens? Parlor is designated a far right extremist website, far leftist nutjobs want Google to remove it from the play store.

Joe Biden months ago said he wants "extremist" sites like 4chan banned, yet ANTIFA and other extreme leftists plan assaults, arsons, and attacks on everyday people using every social media apparatus known to man and Democrats pretend it doesn't happen or it is some "right wing talking point." You do not need the president to ban free speech when you have the government, foreign influence, and willing media to do all the work for you. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

I do lean right, but personally I take most of the shit outlets like Breitbart or Newsmax are feeding to us, w a grain of salt. In my opinion, Breitbart is the right-wing version of Occupy Democrats.

You pretty much have to take everything with a massive helping of salt. It is just insanely difficult to find any kind of reliable information today.

1 minute ago, bran said:

You pretty much have to take everything with a massive helping of salt. It is just insanely difficult to find any kind of reliable information today.

Some people tend to read far-left and far-right outlets for balanced view, but truth is that they don't eventually know who in the hell to or not to believe