US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

If you think Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama you need your fucking head examined. 

And Trump's support went up with all minority groups so spare me the "he was hated that much" bullshit. 

I said day 1 the system will investigate itself and find it did nothing wrong. Way she goes.

A full audit of the votes with the support of Biden done fairly and squarely would achieve one of two things. 

Show clearly that Biden won fair and rubber-stamp his win with a clear mandate. 

Show clear fraud and 

overturn the election. 

That Dems are resisting this so strongly tells me everything I need to know. 

1 minute ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

A full audit of the votes with the support of Biden done fairly and squarely would achieve one of two things. 

Show clear fraud and 

overturn the election. 

What legal action have the Dems taken to fight this?

4 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Show clear fraud and 

overturn the election. 

They just completed a full hand count and audit in Georgia. The outcome was the same. 

12 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

If you think Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama you need your fucking head examined. 

And Trump's support went up with all minority groups so spare me the "he was hated that much" bullshit. 

He was hated by 6 million more people than the other guy at the very least. 

2 minutes ago, Trumpy Bear said:

I've always said nobody was voting FOR Biden but rather against Trump.  Either you love him or hate him.  The hate is totally fueled by the media imo.

Don’t disagree with you. I’m just saying that all the hate should be counted without crying fraud. :lol: 

Liberals hate Trump so much they celebrate and election that ends any illusion of democracy thats left.

Cheer on Biden's "Build Back Better" without even knowing that its a UN slogan aimed at implementing Agenda 2030.

The end of freedom, and yet they celebrate because thats what the media tell them to do.

😄

1 minute ago, RedHook said:

Liberals hate Trump so much they celebrate and election that ends any illusion of democracy thats left.

Cheer on Biden's "Build Back Better" without even knowing that its a UN slogan aimed at implementing Agenda 2030.

The end of freedom, and yet they celebrate because thats what the media tell them to do.

😄

Have you got shares in a tinfoil manufacturer? Asking for a friend. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, RedHook said:

😄

:lol: To the libtards, the last election "ruined any illusion of democracy that's left" They forgave them this time though, just like you will next time your team wins.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol: To the libtards, the last election "ruined any illusion of democracy that's left" They forgave them this time though, just like you will next time your team wins.

I would be very surprised if there even is a next time.

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Have you got shares in a tinfoil manufacturer? Asking for a friend. :lol: 

Here is your tinfoil. Have fun with your global communism.

IMG_20201115_235107.thumb.jpg.f633719c621edd2ba033234853b0e4cd.jpg

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol: Yep, the libtards thought Trump would refuse to leave too. Oh wait...

He is president until January.

He has not refused to leave,

he is contesting an election that looks rigged.

2 very different things.

I think the news got you brainwashed now too

😄

1 minute ago, RedHook said:

He is president until January.

He has not refused to leave,

he is contesting an election that looks rigged.

2 very different things.

I think the news got you brainwashed now too

😄

:lol: I don't watch the news, so your afflictions don't apply to me. When the best you can come up with is 'he hasn't refused to leave... Yet!' without refuting the fact that you're just like the libtards at all, your argument sucks.