US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bran said:

Missing Context: Biden is a Democrat, Trump a Republican.

One has spent 48 years in a high power position in the United states government other just 4 years in government.

Now who do you think might be more responsible for the killing of the middle class and the condition of the black communities in America's cities ?

7 hours ago, RedHook said:

I just tried watching Newsmax and then some Tucker Carlson for about 15 minutes talking about the bull shit going on at the southern border and now i'm just pissed off! :max: 

I wonder why. :lol: 

34A7556A-EF64-4773-AD40-0C1602529B14.jpeg

Also missing from the National discussion is that the entire canceling of Dr. Seuss was started by a “rival” children’s book author: Mo Willems.

“In 2017, the Springfield Dr. Seuss Museum took down a "Mulberry Street" mural after local children’s book writer, Mo Willems, complained.

“Seeing themselves presented in such a stereotypical way may feed into internalized, even subconscious shame and humiliation,” the author said.

“Displaying imagery this offensive damages not only Asian American children but also non-Asian kids who absorb this caricature and could associate it with all Asians or their Asian neighbors and classmates.””

Anyone who doesn't see now how safe Trump kept this country is a blind idiot.  When is the last time any country or terrorist group took a single shot at the US?  Our border was finally being secured through not just the border wall but by Trump playing hard ball with Mexico.  I just heard the positivity rate of illegal border crossers is over 6%.  That's high enough for New York to go into a complete lock down but they're just pouring into the country virus and all.  Who knows what else they're bringing here.  

41 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

How have you guys went from 'Everything is perfect!!!' to 'Everything is the most horrible ever!!!' when I've seen little to no change?

Its only been a month.

This endless string a bad decisions by the Biden administration will catch up to you.

Gas prices are already high again, so you have that effect already.

9 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Its only been a month.

This endless string a bad decisions by the Biden administration will catch up to you.

Gas prices being high is good for the oil workers. It increases production. I'll pay a little more to support them.

14 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Its only been a month.

Gas here, in a state that specializes in oil, is now $2.37 a gallon. Less than five years ago it was $1.50 pre pandemic. 

A bottle of Coke at 7-Eleven is $2.39. I know that is up to the merchandiser but I had to say it after I saw the food inflation article. 

Stocks are tanking. Haven't been this bad since last March. 

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Gas prices being high is good for the oil workers. It increases production. I'll pay a little more to support them.

Gas prices don't just affect you at the pump.  It raises shipping costs which leads to prices going up on just about everything.  Just an example I just heard on my local news radio station coffee prices are about to go up substantially because of increased shipping costs.  I still remember when Obama was President the gas prices were sky high.  My local pizzeria had a sign up at the door apologizing for  raising prices due to the increased cost of food.  Every small business feels it when gas goes up.

43 minutes ago, Trumpy Bear said:

Gas prices don't just affect you at the pump.  It raises shipping costs which leads to prices going up on just about everything.  Just an example I just heard on my local news radio station coffee prices are about to go up substantially because of increased shipping costs.  I still remember when Obama was President the gas prices were sky high.  My local pizzeria had a sign up at the door apologizing for  raising prices due to the increased cost of food.  Every small business feels it when gas goes up.

2 words. Amazon Prime.

5 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Gas here, in a state that specializes in oil, is now $2.37 a gallon. Less than five years ago it was $1.50 pre pandemic. 

Pffft! $2.37 is nothing! $9 a gallon over here so you can all fuck yourselves!