US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

After what the demorats have done to destroy that state by putting homelessness, drug addiction, and riots before ordinary tax paying citizens.

Why wouldn't people vote against the very people that have destroyed the quality of life in that once great state.

They need a Repubican to come in there and clean things up the way Giuliani did in New York City in the 90s.

4 minutes ago, RedHook said:

After what the demorats have done to destroy that state by putting homelessness, drug addiction, and riots before ordinary tax paying citizens.

Why wouldn't people vote against the very people that have destroyed the quality of life in that once great state.

They need a Repubican to come in there and clean things up the way Giuliani did in New York City in the 90s.

Yeah, no you're right. Trump won California and 410 electoral votes. :lol: 

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

I mean im still kinda pro Trump and MAGA but this is the biggest biased  horseshit i've seen so far (the screen capture)

1 hour ago, wasted said:

After how Dems acted after Trump won it’s not going to get better. If Biden does get elected Trump is going to announce running for 2024 and launch the 2020 Victory tour. 

Trump will be dead or near-death in 2024.

He's done.   His goose is cooked.

Pedo Joe is our "President" for the next few months or so until they take him out.

Everything is going according to plan.   Trust the plan.    Watch Netflix.  Have some asshole deliver your Super Value Meal to your house.  Spend a few hours perusing Amazon.   They know what's best for you.   Stop questioning.

The hardest thing to believe about that map isn't just Trump winning California. Look at the shading. With maps like these, the darker the shade, the more you won it by, and the lighter the shade, the closer it was. According to this he narrowly won Minnesota, Wisconsin, Virginia, Nevada and Arizona, which is believable. But he also narrowly won Utah, which he won by 20%, and Iowa, which he won by about 10%, so neither should be anywhere near that light, unless they're trying to say Biden was screwed in the vote count in those states.

Going by this map, Trump won California by a wide margin and barely carried Utah. I don't see that happening under any circumstances, unless some third party candidates over performed there like in 2016.

So yeah, in short,

17c.png

3 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

The hardest thing to believe about that map isn't just Trump winning California. Look at the shading. With maps like these, the darker the shade, the more you won it by, and the lighter the shade, the closer it was. According to this he narrowly won Minnesota, Wisconsin, Virginia, Nevada and Arizona, which is believable. But he also narrowly won Utah, which he won by 20%, and Iowa, which he won by about 10%, so neither should be anywhere near that light, unless they're trying to say Biden was screwed in the vote count in those states.

Going by this map, Trump won California by a wide margin and barely carried Utah. I don't see that happening under any circumstances, unless some third party candidates over performed there like in 2016.

So yeah, in short,

17c.png

You're just not using German logic, which says that all of that is perfectly reasonable.

1 minute ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Can't believe you guys are actually debating a fan fiction electoral map.

It's not fan fiction though. It's real cuz some dude on the interwebz said America soldiers smashed fuck out of some Germans and stoled the computer votey machines and made Trump win because Hillary fucks kids in a kebab shop! :lol: 

20 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Can't believe you guys are actually debating a fan fiction electoral map.

The "Brian Jones is really Axl's father" thread had more credibility than this.

No debating going on here, or at least that's not what I was going for. I'm outright saying it's a fake and a particularly bad one at that. Sure, it didn't need dissecting, but I couldn't resist pointing out how awful that was. I mean Christ on a cracker, if you're gonna make something up, at least make it believable.

Ugh.

It took less than a week and now I've basically switched sides to join Dazey the smug cunt.  I hate myself.

But there's a difference.  Dazey still believes in "voting" and "elections" and I'm on the record all along saying it's just a giant crock of shit.   My initial shock was in how blatant they're rubbing our noses in it, like a puppy that shit on the rug.

But I don't care anymore.  It's over.   Get the fat old loser out already, and get the skeletal remains of Biden in before he starts decomposing.

Dazey still "believes" it so yeah, that air of smug cunt is pretty annoying, but did you guys see the picture of him on the shitter with the guns?   He may be a smug cunt, but good comedy is good comedy!!

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I mean im still kinda pro Trump and MAGA but this is the biggest biased  horseshit i've seen so far (the screen capture)

Is it.

Here are some current pictures of what democrat leadership has done to california.

Everybody I know in So Cal has either moved or wants to move away.

Screenshot_2020-11-17-09-31-55(1).thumb.png.ed33e6472742cec7de1bc3ed13b7e4d9.png

15 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Is it.

Here are some current pictures of what democrat leadership has done to california.

Everybody I know in So Cal has either moved or wants to move away.

Screenshot_2020-11-17-09-31-55(1).thumb.png.ed33e6472742cec7de1bc3ed13b7e4d9.png

But in all seriousness do you honestly believe that the US military carried out a secret raid on German soil and removed a bunch of top secret servers that they interrogated to reveal that Trump actually won 410 electoral votes?

If so then why is none of this information mentioned in any of the 20 plus court cases that have been brought so far? Why with such irrefutable bombshell evidence at their disposal have Trump's legal teams pretty much quit and been laughed out of court in all but one instance?

Even Trump doesn't want to keep fighting this anymore. He's only keeping up the pretense because his ego won't allow him to admit defeat in public.  

The thing about the flagrant corruption of the ruling class and its censors and propagandists in the media is that it forces the citizenry to do their own reporting that occasionally veers off course into hapless amateur sleuthing, see: qanon, the tweet above. When it does, naturally it disturbs uncurious thinkers to retreat back into the warm arms of big brother.

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

But in all seriousness do you honestly believe that the US military carried out a secret raid on German soil and removed a bunch of top secret servers that they interrogated to reveal that Trump actually won 410 electoral votes?

If so then why is none of this information mentioned in any of the 20 plus court cases that have been brought so far? Why with such irrefutable bombshell evidence at their disposal have Trump's legal teams pretty much quit and been laughed out of court in all but one instance?

Even Trump doesn't want to keep fighting this anymore. He's only keeping up the pretense because his ego won't allow him to admit defeat in public.  

Electoral College doesn't vote until Dec. 14.

The media does not decide the president, 

the EC does.

9 minutes ago, RedHook said:

the EC does.

So do you believe that Trump won the popular vote in enough states to be awarded 410 electoral votes if those states electors go to the winner of the popular vote?

13 minutes ago, RedHook said:

the EC does.

:lol: So a bunch of elite people are going to go against the actual recorded voting (Seriously, what sort of moron actually believes that Germany has a separate way of counting American votes than the US does? Ffs.) to vote for the candidate you pretend isn't one of the elite? I need some of what you're smoking.