US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sick Boy said:

When Downzy and Dazey come over here and post their shit here I have no hesitation to make fun of their bullshit. I couldn't give a flying fuck about ads. If you can't handle it, that's on you. 

We have an entire thread making fun of the stupid prick, it's a thing here for a very long time. So it's not going to change anytime soon. 

Do you not use an adblocker? We may have to address that before anything.

4 hours ago, Sick Boy said:

realize I’m in the minority here but I don’t have an issue with Biden’s authorization on the most recent strikes in Syria.  Assuming the reports are accurate, the strikes were extremely limited to two militant camps that have been responsible for targeting several American positions inside Iraqi-Kurd territory (territory that is welcoming of an American military presence). I think it’s unreasonable to expect American forces to just sit there and accept being routinely bombed from an entity that hides behind a border.  You could say the Americans shouldn’t be there in the first place, but that’s besides the point. You can’t expect American military positions just to fold up anytime an enemy fires at them within territory that has requested an American presence and is owed American protection for doing the grunt work in regards to ridding the region of ISIS. 

What a fucking hypocrite piece of shit :lol:

It's the statist way. Republitards were fine with Trump bombing whatever he wanted and libtards are fine with Biden bombing whatever he wants. Spineless morons.

What a ridiculous person - really. I mean,

I think it’s unreasonable to expect American forces to just sit there and accept being routinely bombed from an entity that hides behind a border. 

He sounds like a full on neo-con! Bush Jr in da house. Manifest Destiny. 

12 hours ago, arnold layne said:

What did the Dog do?

After George Floyd died, Cops and Live PD were cancelled. After that they called on Paw Patrol to be cancelled because they have a police dog named Chase.