US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

So it seems Texas asked Biden to relax his restrictions on fossil fuels a week before the cold hit, Biden rejected them. Also yes, this political thread shits on downzys, you can have different views here without being talked down to and threatened with a ban.

47 minutes ago, bran said:

So it seems Texas asked Biden to relax his restrictions on fossil fuels a week before the cold hit, Biden rejected them. Also yes, this political thread shits on downzys, you can have different views here without being talked down to and threatened with a ban.

don't forget that we have a court jester

21 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Citation please.

On its own, anhydrous magnesium sulfate is a drying agent. (Side note: Could this explain the strange dry mouth I experience after drinking Dasani water? It’s ironic that Coca-Cola has added a “drying agent” to a beverage that is intended to quench thirst. 

http://www.wellnessoneofredding.com/blog/60705-dasani-bottled-water-4-ingredients-you-need-to-know-about#:~:text=On its own%2C anhydrous magnesium,is intended to quench thirst.

48 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

On its own, anhydrous magnesium sulfate is a drying agent. (Side note: Could this explain the strange dry mouth I experience after drinking Dasani water? It’s ironic that Coca-Cola has added a “drying agent” to a beverage that is intended to quench thirst. 

http://www.wellnessoneofredding.com/blog/60705-dasani-bottled-water-4-ingredients-you-need-to-know-about#:~:text=On its own%2C anhydrous magnesium,is intended to quench thirst.

Magnesium sulfate is also epsom salt. My guess is that's one of the "minerals added for taste." On its own, sure, it could be a drying agent, but it's soluble in water, so it is in solution just as a bio available form of magnesium.

I could be wrong though, final warning.