US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Sick Boy said:

America is so fucked it's unreal. The internal hatred between citizens is just mind-blowing. 

Who would've thought subverting marriage, religion, and population uniformity while introducing revolutionary technology would've had such a profoundly destabilizing effect?

Oh, right, all empires since the beginning of time. 

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

genociding all races other than whites could have reduced covid deaths

I wish you'd fully embrace this as the way forward. They want us dead. Personally, I'm a bit more conservative than you: Open the ovens back up, just throw most non-college educated Blacks, most registered young White Democrat's, and any Democrat registered Jew in. The rest (Trannies, etc) can be just disappeared otherwise. Don't need to get rid of the Arabs or the Mexicans etc.

4 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Shut the....oh Dazey got it

Oh Dazey got it alright. Right up his ass. Something tells me you want him to give you it. I think you'd feel a lot more at peace with the world and stop being so IMPOTENTLY angry if you just accepted you're a gay man, and got some dick.

Oh, by the way, I put impotent in caps because that little fanfic I wrote will be around forever, and you will never do anything about it because you're a little, powerless, impotent man. 

17 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Oh Dazey got it alright. Right up his ass. Something tells me you want him to give you it. I think you'd feel a lot more at peace with the world and stop being so IMPOTENTLY angry if you just accepted you're a gay man, and got some dick.

Oh, by the way, I put impotent in caps because that little fanfic I wrote will be around forever, and you will never do anything about it because you're a little, powerless, impotent man. 

Shut the fuck up Miser. 

2 hours ago, Wilco said:

LOL

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Wilco said:

our politics thread is so much better than downzy's, lol