US Politics, Culture, and Society

2 hours ago, action said:

hahaha, she makes Axl look like a somalian

There is a brilliant career ladder there that can elevate one from the position of Belgium's Health Minister, to Rose's personal dietician.

@Dazey. Your wokettes are wokeing over Andrew Neil launching a channel? Your lot are already calling it ''fascist/racist'' and it hasn't even launched! The Brewer will feature. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

My god. Britain's woke brigade are having an utter twitter meltdown at prospect of Andrew Neil's new anti-woke station. Very entertaining. Relevant here as our existing news channels such as the BBC ran constant pro-Biden material on US election - Pravda would be appalled at the level of bias.

so my wife asked me the other day, what do you think of biden as the new president?

I answered, I didn't care. The americans need to figure it out for themselves. However, I noted, they have this angry black feminazi as vice president (pamela harris or something), who will assume presidency the moment biden goes. She exactly the type that, by the look of things, would start wars with other nations, and that seriously worries me.

I think we're in really deep shit when they hand the nuke codes to angry frustrated feminazis

After putin smirks at her for saying something stupid:

Kamala receives group text message from her inner  cabinet............

" un knaw u aint gunna let him talk to you like dat ?"

"Yo dat bald ass white dude just slapped ur cheekz gurl"

"Self respect bitch , learn it ! "

maxresdefault.jpg

funny_military_15.gif

6 hours ago, action said:

so my wife asked me the other day, what do you think of biden as the new president?

I answered, I didn't care. The americans need to figure it out for themselves. However, I noted, they have this angry black feminazi as vice president (pamela harris or something), who will assume presidency the moment biden goes. She exactly the type that, by the look of things, would start wars with other nations, and that seriously worries me.

I think we're in really deep shit when they hand the nuke codes to angry frustrated feminazis

You have just demonstrated unconscious bias by de-racializing her name. Back to the diversity course for you I'm afraid.

51 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

duckduckgo app is A+ so far. very simple. wish they made desktop. better than Brave and Firefox.

Be careful. 

They claim to not sell your information but they paid for a dozen billboards where I live. Ask yourself. 

How are they getting their money?

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

Be careful. 

They claim to not sell your information but they paid for a dozen billboards where I live. Ask yourself. 

How are they getting their money?

They put ads at the top of search results. They are actually taking a huge part of Google's market share (I think 200M searches/day). I know eventually they'll become Google too. They do store their searches which I think they didn't do before.

Every time Mozilla updates they reinstall google as a search engine; I have to delete it again. Google pays them to be the default.

29 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Ridiculous. 

At least Trump did what he said he would do. 

Bernie and Trump have always been on the same page with this, which is good to see.