US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, bran said:

Oh no doubt he was a cunt and did some serious bullshit, but what he got impeached for was small potatoes compared to what Bush and Obama did.

Also JFK stole the election from Nixon in  Dallas, right? 

“You gotta swallow this one,” says a Republican hack in Oliver Stone’s Nixon, referring to the 1960 election, in which John F. Kennedy prevailed. “They stole it fair and square.”

That Richard Nixon was cheated out of the presidency in 1960 has become almost an accepted fact. You’ve probably heard the allegations: Kennedy’s operatives fixed the tallies in Texas and Illinois, giving him those states’$2 51 electoral votes and a majority in the Electoral College. Fearing that to question the results would harm the country, Nixon checked his pride and declined to mount a challenge.

http://www.helleniscope.com/2020/11/05/voter-fraud-is-nothing-new-the-1960-election-of-jfk/

46 minutes ago, bran said:

Oh no doubt he was a cunt and did some serious bullshit, but what he got impeached for was small potatoes compared to what Bush and Obama did.

Bomaba and Oush also deserves execution

I know, we've seen way worse than Nixon, but Nixon deserves it too.

3 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

It’s true, because he’s having a hard time remembering words that have more than 1 syllable each.

He’s going to make a speech about racism.  

This kind of thing makes it seem like the world isn’t ending

47 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

The My Pillow guy deemed too dangerous for twitter and banned 🤣🤣

i'd say this would probably help his sales, but idk

my pillow does a lot of advertising on CNN, fox news and (i imagine) other boomer-popular tv stations

now that he's been unpersoned he won't have that anymore

will the maga wave make up for the loss of the cnn boomer wave? i doubt it

i wonder how long it'll be before they try to villify UFC because dana white spoke at the RNC and a few trump rallies

56 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

Do any of you guys ever stop to think , how the fuck did the world get to this point in the span of just over a year?

biden and his horse head partner/sjw supporters, chink virus, economy, travel, etc. 

take me back to 2019 and every year before it

In a way we are in the same place we always are. There’s always a disaster and a war on something. It’s just now we are in the disaster zone and the war is on us. 

1 hour ago, Bobbo said:

Surely making 70,000,000 peoples’ dissenting opinions feel stifled and censored shall end all turmoil and provide unity. What could possibly go wrong?

That’s the point, and people keep biting.

It’s all bs, though. The real world and the distorted mess we get through the internet are 2 very different beasts. It’s the latter that is difficult to deal with, but it doesn’t matter because it isn’t real.

Twitter should disappear and that bearded cunt with the opioid addiction should be sent to guantanamo.