US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Seriously, this thread is for US Politics, not for @Wilco, @AxlisOld, and others to hurl insults back and forth, taking up entire pages sometimes. Move it to another thread 

Am I the only one that would love a thread dedicated to JUST these two insulting each other for days on end? 

Like that gypsy wars bullshit but funnier and more coherent.

19 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Ok Tom Clancy. 

It is not beyond the CIA to do something like that. Operation Northwoods called for the CIA to bomb American military and civilian targets in a false flag attack to blame Cuba in 1962. They wanted to assassinate civilians, shoot down airlines and hijack planes. Another proposal was to sabotage the space rocket carrying astronaut John Glenn and blame Cuba. 

President Kennedy rejected the whole thing. A few months later he had his head ventilated. 

They are evil cunts. 

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Am I the only one that would love a thread dedicated to JUST these two insulting each other for days on end? 

I'm in. Featuring @Budd Dwyer and @Ragnar. That would be even more epic if those two fuckers were let loose on Miser

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I would love it even more if miser could only post in that thread.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Ragnar vs. Ragnar would be funny. I don’t think he has ever made a post where he wasn’t attempting to insult someone. 

I had a small battle w him in some Miser thread a few days ago

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Ragnar vs. Ragnar would be funny. I don’t think he has ever made a post where he wasn’t attempting to insult someone. 

Since you have a hard-on for Drumpf......

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Seriously, this thread is for US Politics, not for @Wilco, @AxlisOld, and others to hurl insults back and forth, taking up entire pages sometimes. Move it to another thread 

I put all of them in ignore, both in posts, signatures, quotes, etc. It's not worth it. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Who said I was participating?😆

You will be, since you couldn't hold yourself back when it comes to ragnar and instead of leave it alone, you just keep answering him. Plus you are oversharing almost as much as Miser....

I'm not doing what you two actually doing on a daily basis (aka derailing threads with back and forths for consecutive pages) Not even when it comes to Miser

That being said, let's get back on topic

Just now, Budd Dwyer said:

You will be, since you couldn't hold yourself back when it comes to ragnar and instead of leave it alone, you just keep answering him. Plus you are oversharing almost as much as Miser....

I'm not doing what you two actually doing on a daily basis (aka derailing threads with back and forths for consecutive pages) Not even when it comes to Miser

That being said, let's get back on topic

Our little beef was pretty much an one-off shit, so I would just sit back and enjoy their drama. Yes, I might unknowingly derail threads at times, but I try to not shove certain things down others throats. Case closed