US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

let's just keep this here...

How about we fucking don't you fuckface?

What makes you think you deserve anything but hostilitly and mockery here? what makes you think you deserve a pass?

You just admitted another "great story" from your miserable life (possibly even worse) again and you actually WANT us to forgive your bullshit? If other peoples opinions on a dead rock bands forum doesn't matter for you, then why do you even wrote to "get over it"?

Why should we "get over it"? You're a piece of shit. Nobody likes to talk with piece of shits.

You have a mental illness plus you are a compulsive narcissist.

You deserve nothing

except  a....

SHADOWBAN

If he replies, bring your 5-post rant nearby

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Scrubbed it off my wall immediately. Having a look now to see if it was archived. :lol: 

Was that so your wife doesn't see it or does she already know about your anal adventures and just keep quiet?

DC is looking like Baghdad in 2003. We even have our very own "Green Zone" to check your papers, all for the most popular presidential candidate in US history.

Edited by bran
7 hours ago, bran said:

ODBZhh3E.jpeg

6 hours ago, bran said:

DC is looking like Baghdad in 2003. We even have our very own "Green Zone" to check your papers, all for the most popular presidential candidate in US history.

Mental isn't it? Troop numbers are 25,000 now. 

WTF is actually going on? 

If this was Trump the hyperventilating and sheer hysteria in the media would be off the charts. 

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

2FC02A49-4B9A-4E1E-91C0-B42EC8C79BF8.jpeg

That was made up as a parody of a real story CNN published about some politician grabbing a crowbar as he fled his office in the capital building last week. They later published a clarification that it was in fact a power bar, not a crowbar :lol:

The mad thing is that either story could be the real one with CNN. Fucking clowns. 

47 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Seriously, this thread is for US Politics, not for @Wilco, @AxlisOld, and others to hurl insults back and forth, taking up entire pages sometimes. Move it to another thread 

Am I the only one that would love a thread dedicated to JUST these two insulting each other for days on end? 

Like that gypsy wars bullshit but funnier and more coherent.

19 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Ok Tom Clancy. 

It is not beyond the CIA to do something like that. Operation Northwoods called for the CIA to bomb American military and civilian targets in a false flag attack to blame Cuba in 1962. They wanted to assassinate civilians, shoot down airlines and hijack planes. Another proposal was to sabotage the space rocket carrying astronaut John Glenn and blame Cuba. 

President Kennedy rejected the whole thing. A few months later he had his head ventilated. 

They are evil cunts. 

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Am I the only one that would love a thread dedicated to JUST these two insulting each other for days on end? 

I'm in. Featuring @Budd Dwyer and @Ragnar. That would be even more epic if those two fuckers were let loose on Miser

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I would love it even more if miser could only post in that thread.