Jump to content

US Politics, Culture, and Society


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

So was writing gang rape fan fic not therapeutic? Just checking up on my options


No, not really, just the result of angry bitter man wanting to make another feel like crap, and it was wrong. Your obsessive behavior doesn't really fix anything or benefit you in any way does it? It's just going to result in you hurting someone in real life because of the impotent, uncontrollable rage you feel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Miser is re-writing actual history, again, because he is in love Bill Clinton now

 

Remember when he talked shit about Bill Clinton in the past? (when he was at his nixonian worshipping period)

 


I think that "Nixonian worshipping period" you reference was probably a good 6 or 7 years ago....The only thing of late I said of Nixon was comparing his situation in August 1974 to Trump's this month.

I don't really remember talking shit about Bill Clinton except that I didn't like that he and Gingrich were close to a deal to privatize social security in early 1998 before the Paula Jones stuff came to light. I generally have always liked him, but I never have liked Hillary. Perhaps you're confusing my disdain for her with disdain for him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

"in the dead of night" beutiful horsemens, right?

"On through the dead of night
With the four horsemen ride
Or choose your fate and die"


Now, Howie, that sounds like fairy faggy stuff that comes from book learnin'. I thought you were good ol' heavy metal lovin' country boy, not some book lovin' faggit. How's the trailer?

Edited by Wilco
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Or you were but you have a lot of whiny little bitches who can't accept the result.

 

I never said anything about not accepting the results.

They cheated better, and won.

 

Still makes great comedy.

 

 

 The left also forced donald T,  to build walls around the white house,

now Joe and Kamal Toe are gonna hide behind them  .... for 4 years :lol:

 

Edited by RedHook
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilco said:


I think that "Nixonian worshipping period" you reference was probably a good 6 or 7 years ago....The only thing of late I said of Nixon was comparing his situation in August 1974 to Trump's this month.

I don't really remember talking shit about Bill Clinton except that I didn't like that he and Gingrich were close to a deal to privatize social security in early 1998 before the Paula Jones stuff came to light. I generally have always liked him, but I never have liked Hillary. Perhaps you're confusing my disdain for her with disdain for him?

It was around 2018

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilco said:


Now, Howie, that sounds like fairy faggy stuff that comes from book learnin'. I thought you were good ol' heavy metal lovin' country boy, not some book lovin' faggit. How's the trailer?

I mean you could NEVER win an actual argument here, but keep trying. Nobody likes you here. No one.

I've NEVER lived in any trailer in my life and me posting a part of a lyric of an old Metallica songs doesn't really mean i've only listening to metal. In fact if you try to imply that metalheads only live in trailers, you're even bigger loser than i've thought

In fact, my musical taste is not that narrow like yours aka. liking only mainstream big bands

 

I offer you a bet: if my musical taste is more open minded than yours, you will be fucking off from this forum for good

If you win, i'll fuck off

 

you are probably too scared to take this bet though

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wilco said:


No, not really, just the result of angry bitter man wanting to make another feel like crap, and it was wrong. Your obsessive behavior doesn't really fix anything or benefit you in any way does it? It's just going to result in you hurting someone in real life because of the impotent, uncontrollable rage you feel.

Again, you assume everyone freaks out about forums the way you do. We really don't. It's just you. You can go fuck yourself for being the piece of shit you've been, and acting like everything should be all sunshine and rainbows now because you haven't wished violent gang rape on someone's family in several months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

sunshine and rainbows 

Is the video of Miser fucking a pillow in black and white to that song still floating about or lost in the an(n)als of Skype Crew history? :lol: 

 

 

 

Edited by Dazey
Link to post
Share on other sites

What would you say if I told you that all these soldiers protecting the Capitol right now are going to remove Joe Biden on Inauguration Day and reinstall President Trump to his rightful position behind the big desk in the Oral Office? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Again, you assume everyone freaks out about forums the way you do. We really don't. It's just you. You can go fuck yourself for being the piece of shit you've been, and acting like everything should be all sunshine and rainbows now because you haven't wished violent gang rape on someone's family in several months.


Get over it. Stop being bitter. I said what I said. It is what it is. Want some flowers?

If not, stop being an obsessive fuck and leave me the hell alone. You're like a goddamn stalker.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...