US Politics, Culture, and Society

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Have you fucking met you?

I almost met him when I was in Brooklyn in 2011. Was literally on my way to the subway when my Facebook blew up after he posted some weird shit all over my wall. I suddenly had other plans.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

Again, no one except you has a conniption and slams their keyboard in rage. You've said time and time again, so we can take your words at face value now? How about the words you type when you wish, in graphic detail, for people to be violently raped? Should we take take that seriously?

God you keep going back to the same thing over and over. Get a new song. No, you shouldn't. It was a horrible thing to have written and I'm sorry I said it. I don't have anything against you, I have no beef with you except that YOU are basically stalking me on here and won't leave me be. 

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I almost met him when I was in Brooklyn in 2011. Was literally on my way to the subway when my Facebook blew up after he posted some weird shit all over my wall. I suddenly had other plans.

The only time we ever came close to "meeting" was when I was invited to be part of the wedding that was supposed to happen in Vegas that you were going to broadcast over Skype.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

God you keep going back to the same thing over and over. Get a new song. No, you shouldn't. It was a horrible thing to have written and I'm sorry I said it. I don't have anything against you, I have no beef with you except that YOU are basically stalking me on here and won't leave me be. 

Ehrmegerd, I haven't wished rape on your family in months, you still on that?! GALL!

Ehrmegerd, I haven't wished rape on your family in months, you still on that?! GALL!

How long do you intend to keep at it? God, it was just shitty things I said. I literally told a woman once I hoped SHE was gang raped, someone I knew in real life, someone who at a point had feelings for me. I'm not proud of that either, and you're not the only victim of my past verbal abuse towards people for which I try to atone daily for Get over it.

2 minutes ago, Wilco said:

How long do you intend to keep at it? God, it was just shitty things I said. I literally told a woman once I hoped SHE was gang raped, someone I knew in real life, someone who at a point had feelings for me. I'm not proud of that either, and you're not the only victim of my past verbal abuse towards people for which I try to atone daily for Get over it.

So you're just all around a shitty person to everyone? Oh ok, just checking. That's different somehow.

25 minutes ago, Wilco said:

When you know what Galliard in C Minor Pg. 35 is or Hollies Berrie, or Mr. Isaac's Maggot, or Minuet in G Minor, or Boogie in the Dark is, and can describe any without listening, we'll talk

I've actually played the piano since i was 4 years old so....

Shadowban it is then

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Sounds like you wanted to fuck him.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

I like Englishmen, sure, but not chubby ones with red faces from alcohol. 

Did...did you not learn from the whole "you want to fuck 15 year olds" debacle?

5 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Sounds like you wanted to fuck him.

His literal words began "hello my British babe". :lol: 

ON MY PUBLIC FEED!!!! 

Edited by Dazey
3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

His literal words began "hello my British babe". :lol: 

ON MY PUBLIC FEED!!!! 

You just gonna cocktease that with no screenshot?

4 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Who is Hollies Berrie by? You could not describe any of the songs mentioned.

Holly berries can cause vomiting and diarrhea. They are especially dangerous in cases involving accidental consumption by children

You are talking about children related things... again

Shadowban on

Hopefully others will join and you will be erased from here by yourself

20 minutes ago, Wilco said:

let's just keep this here...

How about we fucking don't you fuckface?

What makes you think you deserve anything but hostilitly and mockery here? what makes you think you deserve a pass?

You just admitted another "great story" from your miserable life (possibly even worse) again and you actually WANT us to forgive your bullshit? If other peoples opinions on a dead rock bands forum doesn't matter for you, then why do you even wrote to "get over it"?

Why should we "get over it"? You're a piece of shit. Nobody likes to talk with piece of shits.

You have a mental illness plus you are a compulsive narcissist.

You deserve nothing

except  a....

SHADOWBAN

12 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

You just gonna cocktease that with no screenshot?

30th September 2011 is the best I can manage. He posted the comment on this and I deleted it ASAP for obvious reasons.  

339812_10150831258055702_812269514_o.jpg