US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

The economy, I am pretty sure, is in shambles. 

I'm trying to deliver groceries to rich housewives and these bitches are tipping a dollar and change. 

I don't know how people in NYC and California are doing it.

9 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The economy, I am pretty sure, is in shambles. 

I'm trying to deliver groceries to rich housewives and these bitches are tipping a dollar and change. 

I don't know how people in NYC and California are doing it.

In my head cannon, @sixes unmasked goes around NYC like Snake Pliskin, shooting up people and taking their salami.

So John Sullivan, an ANTIFA/BLM activist was part of the first group to breech the barricades and start going into the Capitol before Trump finished speaking. Apparently he has been planning this shit on discord for over a month. Then you have an employee of CNN imbedded with BLM and ANTIFA activists inside the Capitol, asking them to delete the footage they are filming, but being retarded ANTFIA they don't. 

1 hour ago, Wilco said:

I have nothing but contempt, disdain and burning hatred for that rat faced son of a bitch, and his fuck buddy in Gracie Mansion. 

18 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I think you need to relax and stop being so full of hate. It gains you nothing.

7 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Difference is, I hate the man but it's not obsession like your hatred is for me. I don't like what the man has done to my city. You on the other hand wave your fist at the sky, so angry, full of rage and hatred at a guy on a screen who said mean things. Were you not in Washington, you'd have tracked me down and killed me by now - or tried and failed, anyway. Your obsession is at that level. I know you desperately would love to kill me. But you can't. You won't. And you won't get me banned either.

So, unless you're receiving some sort of benefit - we know what I'm talking about - from your obsession with me, a reward of some kind for every post you make against me - I otherwise advice you to drop it, and seek immediate psychiatric help for obsessive compulsive disorder, and homicidal fantasies.

Edited by Wilco
6 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Yeah I should probably do something more constructive with my time like writing elaborate gang rape fantasies about you and your entire family.

I would advise you to get over it, and find a therapist as soon as possible to discuss it with. You're clearly growing increasingly obsessed and deranged.

8 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I would advise you to get over it, and find a therapist as soon as possible to discuss it with. You're clearly growing increasingly obsessed and deranged.

So was writing gang rape fan fic not therapeutic? Just checking up on my options

As far as Epstein's Island - It depends on what he actually did there, if he even went there. They said Epstein had a lot of names in his book of people he wanted to have contact with, not necessarily people he KNEW - more like a list of people he knew + people he WANTED to know. So who knows.

Miser is re-writing actual history, again, because he is in love Bill Clinton now

Remember when he talked shit about Bill Clinton in the past? (when he was at his nixonian worshipping period)

15 minutes ago, bran said:

Seems Raheem Kassam(works for Steve Bannon) was locked out of his twitter account for this tweet.

VX9O0quE.png

"in the dead of night" beutiful horsemens, right?

"On through the dead of night
With the four horsemen ride
Or choose your fate and die"