US Politics, Culture, and Society

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Gotta hand it to you Cardi.....you single-handedly brought me around on Sheev.

I thought it was the gayest, lamest, dumbfuck name the Disney story group ever shat out.  "Sheev Palpatine."

For years, he was semi-officially named "Cos."

It was a little inside joke by George....his working name for The Emperor was "Cos Dashit."   Cause he's the one that "causes the shit" in the universe.  Well, obviously that was discarded from an early draft, and we had Palpatine officially as far back as the OT movies, but no first name.  So for a good few decades he was known as "Cos Palpatine" and that's how I always knew him.

Then....they said, "nah, his name is Sheev."   And I was annoyed.  Cause it's dumb.

But damn it...Sheevposting is so much fun, I think I'm just gonna fucking embrace it.  It's canon, now and forever!  SHEEV PALPATINE!!!

SHEEV 2024!!!!

Star-Wars-Episode-9-palpatine-return-how

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, bran said:

okay, expose twitter, but how about...

just stop using it, stop talking about it and basically let them being a playground for an echo chamber? It will kill itself, just like Epstein:smugpepe:

This fucking crackhead of a CEO will be buried a year from now on anyways.100% there is some shady shit dirt on him which was recorded on video, probably doing what SNiffin Joe's little son did or even worse.

The beard is a distraction from his pedo chin

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

"Us?"

I know we're a bunch of retards that like a shit band, but as far as I can tell, all of us have better sense than to attend any of these kinds of "rallies" or "protests."

Well...maybe Manets.

I'm also not gonna "beat the fucking shit" out of a guy carrying an AR-15.

That's just miser calling for other people to do what he wishes he could do himself again. Living vicariously through anyone with a bicep. He sure would smack them right in the face if there was any chance of them feeling it.

The economy, I am pretty sure, is in shambles. 

I'm trying to deliver groceries to rich housewives and these bitches are tipping a dollar and change. 

I don't know how people in NYC and California are doing it.

9 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The economy, I am pretty sure, is in shambles. 

I'm trying to deliver groceries to rich housewives and these bitches are tipping a dollar and change. 

I don't know how people in NYC and California are doing it.

In my head cannon, @sixes unmasked goes around NYC like Snake Pliskin, shooting up people and taking their salami.