US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

I'll go along with a shredded Constitution
(Wear my) Kente cloth for the New Revolution
Shrug and cuck at the changes all around us
Pick up my Purell and spray
'Cause Covid's here to stay

Then I'll get on my knees and say...

Trump impeached again!

Whoa-oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

3 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Do you guys @EstrangedTWAT, etc.  think Biden will get assassinated on Jan 20?

Be pretty entertaining TV

I can see a false flag incident happening where he is either so assassinated, or injured in such a way that, let's say within a month or two of his being in office, the 25th Amendment is invoked or he steps down.

Pelosi KNEW that invoking the 25th Amendment against Trump would never work because you need the Vice President and Cabinet to sign off on it for it to happen. I believe her invoking it against Trump - knowing it had no possibility of success - was a test run (for both the DNC and as a show for the public as to what the 25th is) for usage against Biden.

8 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I can see a false flag incident happening where he is either so assassinated, or injured in such a way that, let's say within a month or two of his being in office, the 25th Amendment is invoked or he steps down.

Pelosi KNEW that invoking the 25th Amendment against Trump would never work because you need the Vice President and Cabinet to sign off on it for it to happen. I believe her invoking it against Trump - knowing it had no possibility of success - was a test run (for both the DNC and as a show for the public as to what the 25th is) for usage against Biden.

That's a very good analysis

22 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

That's a very good analysis

I do believe that if any false flag happens, the blame - no matter if it is a single lone gunman, or a small group of people who are deemed responsible - the blame will be put entirely on:

White Right wing conservatives first and foremost, along with:

White "cis-gender" male culture

"Guns"
"Toxic white male culture" 
"Toxic white male masculinity"
"White Western culture."

As "secondary causes" so to speak.

And any bill passed WILL have a backdoor which will allow for discrimination against white men. Biden openly said his administration will NOT help small businesses run by White men. He was very specific in his language. That, combined with the articles against White Men in the past 5 years to me indicate that the White Man is being set up to be America's version of Da Juden.

Edited by Wilco
1 minute ago, Wilco said:

I do believe that if any false flag happens, the blame - no matter if it is a single lone gunman, or a small group of people who are deemed responsible - the blame will be put entirely on:

White Right wing conservatives first and foremost, along with:

White "cis-gender" male conservatives
"Toxic white male culture"
"Toxic white male masculinity"
"White Western culture."

As "secondary causes" so to speak.

And any bill passed WILL have a backdoor which will allow for discrimination against white men. Biden openly said his administration will NOT help small businesses run by White men. He was very specific in his language. That, combined with the articles against White Men in the past 5 years to me indicate that the White Man is being set up to be America's version of Da Juden.

Wait—so it's a country and planet entirely run by white men, who will make white men the scapegoat of the world? Brilliant! 3-D Chess

10 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Wait—so it's a country and planet entirely run by white men, who will make white men the scapegoat of the world? Brilliant! 3-D Chess

Well, when you consider that White men are a minority worldwide, that the demographics of the US are changing, and that many White men have been taught to literally hate or hold themselves in shame and contempt for slavery and Jim Crow as if they are themselves responsible (termed collective responsibility) for it. 

China runs the world, and even in terms of population as you know, China has more people than the entirety of the US and probably a good chunk of Europe put together.

China, Big Techs, and rich elites aka Media CEO's (run usually by Jews, who in my experience do NOT consider themselves WHITE, even if they are such, they consider themselves JEWISH) you could say run the world.

Not White men.

Edited by Wilco
5 hours ago, Wilco said:

Well, when you consider that White men are a minority worldwide, that the demographics of the US are changing, and that many White men have been taught to literally hate or hold themselves in shame and contempt for slavery and Jim Crow as if they are themselves responsible (termed collective responsibility) for it. 

China runs the world, and even in terms of population as you know, China has more people than the entirety of the US and probably a good chunk of Europe put together.

China, Big Techs, and rich elites aka Media CEO's (run usually by Jews, who in my experience do NOT consider themselves WHITE, even if they are such, they consider themselves JEWISH) you could say run the world.

Not White men.

Possibly the military is where the white power is. The banks, people have their theories. 

1 hour ago, bran said:

That's a man drunk with power and high on the toxic fumes of self-righteousness. How I wish we could all be as good, as moral, as on the right side of history as Jack Dorsey. Truly a god among men. This is a man who should be given all encompassing, unrestricted power to alter the international dialog at will, and who should be continuously gifted with the ability to create, sustain, or destroy whatever narratives he chooses. He and men like him should not at all be given ANY oversight. When you are on the right side of history, and have the right views, you have earned the ability to be above any lesser minds who might question you.

And we, little ants, should not question the logic, recourse or agenda of a man like Jack Dorsey. He's fighting the good fight. He's on the right side of history. And history, as we know, is always a work in progress; there exists only the present. We must continously strive to not only reinvent our attitudes, outlook, and dialog, but also to reinvent, reinterpret and rewrite our history, and its context as we see fit. For all that exists is the present.