US Politics, Culture, and Society

40 minutes ago, Wilco said:

It seems almost as if events are moving too swiftly to keep apace with in all honesty. The Democrats wanting to impeach Trump to keep him from running in 2024 isn't surprising. But what is surprising is the pushback, or at least what SEEMS to be the start of pushback, against big tech. Perhaps other powerful people are thinking "If they could do it to Trump, they could do it to me."

Big Tech and Big Government are conspiring to monopolize power. 

Biden has already said he’s only going to help non-white small businesses. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bran said:

Thank you for the kind words. What is next? I have no clue but it isn't good at all. Democrats are acting really strange when Trump is leaving 8 days. It just feels really off.

I don’t think they care much about Trump, he’s on his way out. I think it has more to do with radicalizing postures.

They already have the solution, they’re just breeding the problem and making it worse by the day.

What we have seen since the 6th is absolute proof that the next 4 years are going to be fucking terrible for everyone living in America. The Democrats are hell-bent on dishing out punishment like a battered wife with the courts on her side. It's all just going to make everything worse, literally tossing a match on the powderkeg the fucking idiots. 

23 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

How did Elon Musk become the richest person in the world? 

Not everyone buys a Tesla every day. There are housewives that spend $100 and more on Amazon every day. 

Fraud. 

Speculation on the technology. Purely stock driven growth.

21 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

How did Elon Musk become the richest person in the world? 

Not everyone buys a Tesla every day. There are housewives that spend $100 and more on Amazon every day. 

Fraud. 

Tesla is worth $500 billion and Musk doesn't have an ex-wife to pay off.

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The Dems in collaboration with Big Tech and liberal media are trying to bait MAGA supporters into committing acts of violence on Inauguration Day so they can start a domestic version of the War on Terror. 

Yup

Oh War on Terror 2.0 is already coming for conservative groups, inciting violence on Inauguration Day will just be the cherry on top. I expect ANTIFA and BLM have something already planned.

21 minutes ago, bran said:

Oh War on Terror 2.0 is already coming for conservative groups, inciting violence on Inauguration Day will just be the cherry on top. I expect a CIA run false flag followed by MSM psyop.

Fixed for accuracy

3 hours ago, Tremolo said:

I don’t think they care much about Trump, he’s on his way out. I think it has more to do with radicalizing postures.

They already have the solution, they’re just breeding the problem and making it worse by the day.

But second impeachment means he can’t run in 2024? 

Then if they paint Don as a Nazi inciting violence then he can’t even make fun of Biden on tweeter. 

They are basically censoring running on the issues 70 million Americans voted for. And Pelosi says people are just being selfishly white. And Biden says no help for white businesses. If this isn’t time for insurrection, when is?