US Politics, Culture, and Society

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

I dislike Jews. I take Blacks as they come. My godfather was a black man and was an honorable man.

I find it acceptable for rockstars to fuck sixteen year olds if it results in good music

I don't believe Matt has promoted anything except his pinball machine

Brian Jones is underrated

Nonce!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

He's in China. He has to post about all glorious china being superior or he gets the Uigher treatment.

From what I read it would be because of China’s land advantage. The US could win if they went all out destruction but it would turn into a long drawn out thing. To put a bunch of warships in the sea off the coast they are just going to get rained on. It’s much easier to just sit on land firing ICBMs at sitting ducks than invade and conquer a country. US would have to go to nukes. 

34 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Nonce!

I take it you don't listen to most music that's been released ever, by anyone? If you do, you've no moral standing. Guns N' Roses supposedly fucked a teenage girl too; oops, better delete them from your discography else you're a nonce too!

Then again, rather be a nonce than having a big old frankfooter up my bum

36 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I dislike Jews. I take Blacks as they come. My godfather was a black man and was an honorable man.

I find it acceptable for rockstars to fuck sixteen year olds if it results in good music

I don't believe Matt has promoted anything except his pinball machine

Brian Jones is underrated

You said 15-16. And you've brought up my pinball machine more than me.

Germans, France and the UK must be "nonces" par excellence: Germany's age of consent is 14, France is 15, UK's is 16.

South Korea the age is 20. In a lot of the Arab countries you have to be married to legally fuck.

I'm sorry, but Trump's a dumbass.  He's not some clever social media wizard.  He just says whatever he wants to be true and lets the shit float in the air to see how far it goes.

Anyway, 2 cops dead at the pro-trump capital protests/break-in.  Oh right, "it's all antifa."  Except it isn't, because the trump supporting retards all have been ID'd because they're dumb, and it's easy to ID them.  lol

As Military.com reports, starting at the squadron level and moving up, commanders must abolish symbols that are derogatory "to any race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, age or disability status to ensure an inclusive and professional environment," according to a memo from Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles "CQ" Brown, Air Force Secretary Barbara Barrett and Gen. John "Jay" Raymond, head of the Space Force.

"It is critical for the Department of the Air Force to embody an environment of dignity, respect and inclusivity for all airmen and guardians," the memo states, according to a service release. "Our core values demand we hold ourselves to high standards and maintain a culture of respect and trust in our chain of command."

Fuck me, next we will have B52 bombers painted the color of the rainbow.