US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Alex got deplatformed last time he had Trump on his show. Infowars will get labeled as a domestic terrorist organization if he has Trump on again. The scary thing is I am only half joking. 

I think that will happen. MAGA will be banned.

The only people the Neo Liberals are allowed to kill are white people. I think that’s why everyone has been in the gym. They are buying running clothes and shoes. They know we are going to be hunted. We need cammo tracksuits and jet skis. 

They've escalated and upped the ante when they have supposedly "won" which actually is a very obvious sign that they are very, very, afraid. It is actually a sign of real weakness and by doing so they are only going to guarantee a bigger backlash than they otherwise would have got. 

It's a really stupid move frankly. They are effectively forcing conservatives out of channels that they fully control and ensuring conservatives create channels independent of libshit oversight. 

They are actually willingly giving up power over conservatives in a hamfisted manner that they think actually illustrates their power rather than revealing their fear and weakness. 

This will go down as a major own goal in due course. 

7 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

I thought he would have got removed back when he was first running. Twitter should thank him for saving a dying platform. Relevancy was the only reason they kept him.

People are going to be horrified when Jeb Bush gets released from his isolation unit. 

22 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think that will happen. MAGA will be banned.

The only people the Neo Liberals are allowed to kill are white people. I think that’s why everyone has been in the gym. They are buying running clothes and shoes. They know we are going to be hunted. We need cammo tracksuits and jet skis. 

I have got my trackpants on and my MAGA hat and shirt on standby. 

I think they are going to scare right wing discourse off social media. If you say anything you will be banned off social media. They are trying to shut down Fox News. That to me shows how bad it’s going to be.

Maybe the 70 million Trump voters won’t get vaccines because they are domestic terrorists. 

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

You are terrible at trolling. I feel sorry for you. It must have been tough growing up as an unwanted child, but taking out your anger on President Trump and Thomas Meadow is not the way. 

Randy? That you? 

Putting him on ignore makes this thread 1000 times better. 

Just click on his username in the active user list at the bottom of the main page and then you'll see the option. 

Stop quoting him too. 

Pretty awesome end to the Trump movie though. He incites his AR-15 toting cult members to storm congress. Then he comes out and calls for world peace, the camera pans up and alien crafts are landing behind the White House. 

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Pretty awesome end to the Trump movie though. He incites his AR-15 toting cult members to storm congress. Then he comes out and calls for world peace, the camera pans up and alien crafts are landing behind the White House. 

I think he can give us a bit more. You end the season by pardoning Snowden and Assange, and then you get Don Jr. to leak all the secret government info on wikileaks. 

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

No, it is actually President Trump.

I just hadn't figured out if you were a new poster or an older poster with a new name. The Thomas Meadow comment gave it away. How is that retard? I've not thought about him for years.

10 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

FUCK

then...

Chrome is basically a loophole and doesn't even have in built tracking blockers

Opera and all of the alternatives are filled with loopholes too

Might need a new browser

Fucking hell, at least let us peasants browse what we want, if this is truly an "open source" community

maybe learning to code isn't a bad idea and developing my own browser will be a good idea

This is fucking histerical

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I think he can give us a bit more. You end the season by pardoning Snowden and Assange, and then you get Don Jr. to leak all the secret government info on wikileaks. 

That could be Trump 2. It opens with Assange and Snowden joining AJ and Trump in some underground bunker to plan the comeback. Trump nuked Iran and now Kamala Harris has launched full invasion of Syria. 

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I just hadn't figured out if you were a new poster or an older poster with a new name. The Thomas Meadow comment gave it away. How is that retard? I've not thought about him for years?

I have been posting as the President from before he was President. He makes me laugh. Unfortunately the media freaked people out to such an extent that I couldn’t even wear my Maga shirt or hat in public without fear of being accosted by some stranger. Watching people such as yourself put a glorified WWE President on par with Hitler and third world Dictators has been one of the most surreal experiences of my life. It is another tv show for me. Better than watching She’s the Boss 2 with Hillary Clinton as president. 

6 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

You can bet your ass Kamala Harris will bomb the shit out of some country when she pushes the old fart off a cliff. 

She will be celebrated by libtards as a strong womyn and all the libtards everywhere will celebrate hundreds of thousands of deaths with emoji's and "yaaas qween!!!" posts all over the internet. 

Biden will re start the funding ISIS in Syria to take out Assad, he’s been chilling while Trump has become public enemy number one. Biden has already re-appointed the guy who quit when Trump pulled out of Syria. Brett McGurk.  Trump sold Saudis 450 billion dollars of weapons, so Iran will be next. Yemen is on going. All Kamala has to do is prosecute Iran for developing nukes. 

1 hour ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

You can bet your ass Kamala Harris will bomb the shit out of some country when she pushes the old fart off a cliff. 

She will be celebrated by libtards as a strong womyn and all the libtards everywhere will celebrate hundreds of thousands of deaths with emoji's and "yaaas qween!!!" posts all over the internet. 

You go girl.