US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

I've been watching a lot of reptilian videos and it doesn't really seem like too big of a stretch of the imagination. Watch 'em now before they're taken down. They're going to be going after it because of that nashville bombing soon.

the irony of the night is comical....I am watching a basketball card break on twitch where they are opening a $30,000 box of basketball cards ($3k per card, random spot, Panini Eminence) and people are whooping it up havinga blast.  I come here and see you guys freaking out over twitter banning the trump trash.  The world goes on, believe me very few people care either way

5 minutes ago, bran said:

I have said that for a while. Giving power and delegating to the individual states instead of to himself or the federal government. People who think he was an actual dictator are retarded beyond belief, they need to go back and look at how many times Obama gave himself powers or completely stripped states of power.

And Obama targeting members of the press. But shhhh, we're not supposed to remember that

On January 29, 1975, an explosion rocked the headquarters of the U.S. State Department in Washington, D.C. No one was hurt, but the damage was extensive, impacting 20 offices on three separate floors. Hours later, another bomb was found at a military induction center in Oakland, California, and safely detonated.

A domestic terrorist group called the Weather Underground claimed responsibility for both bombs. Originally called the Weatherman or the Weathermen, a name taken from a line in a Bob Dylan song, the Weather Underground was a small, violent offshoot of Students for a Democratic Society, or SDS, a group created in the turbulent ‘60s to promote social change.

When SDS collapsed in 1969, the Weather Underground stepped forward, inspired by communist ideologies and embracing violence and crime as a way to protest the Vietnam War, racism, and other left-wing aims. “Our intention is to disrupt the empire ... to incapacitate it, to put pressure on the cracks,” claimed the group’s 1974 manifesto, Prairie Fire.

By the next year, the group had claimed credit for 25 bombings—including the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon, the California Attorney General’s office, and a New York City police station.