US Politics, Culture, and Society

Why are they so interested in removing him anyways? He'll be out in two weeks, and they know it. He's not gonna put up some big fight and he's not gonna run in 2024 either, so the whole "being barred from running again" thing is really unnecessary.

Speaking of, I can't wait for the Camilla Harrison* vs. Ted Cruz (or whoever) race, which will largely just be who can most blatantly cheat their way to a win. I mean, there's always been a lot of cheating in presidential races throughout history, but they were at least subtle about it for the most part. 2020 was probably the most blatant its been in a long time, so come 2024 I imagine the Republican mentality will be "Screw it, why try to hide it, no one complained then, they won't now."

*It REALLY annoys people when you mispronounce Kamala Harris' name, so I've decided I'm gonna call her Camilla for the next however many years, and we've had two president Harrison's already so I'll probably slip and refer to her as "Harrison" at some point anyways, so I'm just gonna refer to her as that all the time.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

Seeing that lady fall back with her arms full retard was satisfying to watch.  3 tours in the military and she dies for what?  Retard protestors with selfie-sticks and jebediah springfield cosplay?  A small-penis president with a combover who just makes up shit he wants to be true?  But wow, that look on her face as she was gurgling blood.  It was almost as if she was having an epiphany right then and there "gee maybe I shouldn't have climbed over the barricade."  They really thought they were going to storm the whole building.  That might work with some lightweight cops, but the secret service permiter is whole 'nother ballgame.  Figured she would've been wiser, having served n' all. 

Still though, seeing her brothers in arms do nothing to help her other than point their selfie sticks at her, I felt kinda bad.  She took one to the spine though I think. 

12 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Why are they so interested in removing him anyways? He'll be out in two weeks, and they know it. He's not gonna put up some big fight and he's not gonna run in 2024 either, so the whole "being barred from running again" thing is really unnecessary.

Speaking of, I can't wait for the Camilla Harrison* vs. Ted Cruz (or whoever) race, which will largely just be who can most blatantly cheat their way to a win. I mean, there's always been a lot of cheating in presidential races throughout history, but they were at least subtle about it for the most part. 2020 was probably the most blatant its been in a long time, so come 2024 I imagine the Republican mentality will be "Screw it, why try to hide it, no one complained then, they won't now."

*It REALLY annoys people when you mispronounce Kamala Harris' name, so I've decided I'm gonna call her Camilla for the next however many years, and we've had two president Harrison's already so I'll probably slip and refer to her as "Harrison" at some point anyways, so I'm just gonna refer to her as that all the time.

Because he is contemplating declassifying everything on Russiagate, Biden and Burisma and even UFOs.

1 minute ago, bran said:

Because he is contemplating declassifying everything on Russiagate, Biden and Burisma and even UFOs.

Really? Huh, didn't know about that, I've mostly been staying away from political stuff and the news in general for a couple of weeks. Yesterday was the first time I even bothered to check into anything. I haven't even looked into Georgia to see if there were any blatant irregularities. All I know is both dudes got narrow victories and, yet again, people are speaking of that sort of thing like its a huge and unexpected blowout.

Wouldn't it be weird if Trump actually does get removed from office, then Biden gets kicked out within the year? That would give us the year of four presidents. We've only ever had years with three before, and both times that happened were well over a hundred years ago. Perfect image of stability right there. But hey, it accurately reflects the rest of the country. Screw it.

...Wait, UFOs?

21 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

The 25th amendment would probably cause more chaos.

Pence reportedly told Pelosi to pound sand on the 25th amendment.

It'll be friendly fire and they'll still fuck us for it. They can bend us all over and get rid of the asshole they've never liked that finishes the last of the coffee every morning.

van jones on cnn just flat out claimed "nobody got shot" by the police at the capitol, as opposed to the blm riots where apparently blacks were getting capped left and right (in reality the only people getting hurt were the ones protecting their businesses)

so sick of all this racecraft horseshit

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

van jones on cnn just flat out claimed "nobody got shot" by the police at the capitol, as opposed to the blm riots where apparently blacks were getting capped left and right (in reality the only people getting hurt were the ones protecting their businesses)

so sick of all this racecraft horseshit

Funny you mention this, this was just posted by NBC....