US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, wasted said:

They fighting for their lives not to get replaced by online delivery services. They going to try to make going to Walmart to get the cheapest stuff handcrafted by 9 year old Chinese kids the most woke experience of your life. Free coffee and donuts might be part of the package. 

Walmart is doing fine. 

Their stock price keeps climbing. I agree that Amazon is their biggest problem, but they can still reign in consumers. 

People like the shopping experience and they also have grocery stores. Two advantages over Amazon. And I am well aware Amazon has both in test market stages, but Walmart is miles ahead of them there. 

40 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Walmart is doing fine. 

Their stock price keeps climbing. I agree that Amazon is their biggest problem, but they can still reign in consumers. 

People like the shopping experience and they also have grocery stores. Two advantages over Amazon. And I am well aware Amazon has both in test market stages, but Walmart is miles ahead of them there. 

Amazon prime's service has also gone to absolute shit. Walmart's service is lightning fast for free.

5 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Walmart is doing fine. 

Yeah you’re right Wal mart delivery is saving them. Profits are way up. I just think the stores might close. But if they make it a more woke experience like you were saying the stores might be popular. I think a lot of people just are going to keep online shopping. I seem to do both and spend double what I used to. Imminent death makes you loose with money. Yeah why not just get 3 sixers? You only live once. 

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

FB_IMG_1609543908238.jpg

What you want would make Oklahoma City look like a petting zoo. How ecstatic were you when that happened?

150417-okc-bombing-1995-9a_1a0a8c3ab3e55 

Anarchism as a political ideology at work above.

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Nobody gives a shit about your gibberish, retard. If you want someone to try having any sort of serious conversation with you, you came to the wrong place. I don't play nicely with manlets.

I would just like you to have the courage to admit that you viewed everyone who was in that building, including the kids, as government stooges who were worthy of death. It would be intellectually honest on your part.

Just now, Wilco said:

I would just like you to have the courage to admit that you viewed everyone who was in that building, including the kids, as government stooges who were worthy of death. It would be intellectually honest on your part.

Nobody cares what you would like, retard. If you want someone to try having any sort of serious conversation with you, you came to the wrong place. I don't play nicely with manlets.

4 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Nobody cares what you would like, retard. If you want someone to try having any sort of serious conversation with you, you came to the wrong place. I don't play nicely with manlets.

Okay Timothy.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

Okay Timothy.

Nobody cares who Timothy is, retard. If you want someone to try having any sort of serious conversation with you, you came to the wrong place. I don't play nicely with manlets.