US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

He will come back. 

The government is joining together Monday to iron out the stimulus bill.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just stays in Florida. No way he's going to be there for Biden's inauguration because he's a whiney little bitch. 

16 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he just stays in Florida. No way he's going to be there for Biden's inauguration because he's a whiney little bitch. 

Also, it's tradition for Republicans to get some last minute spending in before a Democrat takes office, that way they can blame the Democrats for running up the deficit. He'll be back to pass some shit with our money.

22 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

That is a month away.

It is but he can still president from afar and I just don't think his ego lets him officially leave and admit he lost. He's either going to sneak away quietly and just never go back or barricade himself in the Oval Office Scarface style and have to be dragged out by the Secret Service.

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

It is but he can still president from afar and I just don't think his ego lets him officially leave and admit he lost. He's either going to sneak away quietly and just never go back or barricade himself in the Oval Office Scarface style and have to be dragged out by the Secret Service.

You underestimate his ego. He's planting seeds for 2024.

14 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I don't think Trump has as much an ego as downzy

Please post this shit there, nobody wants to read it around here, not even anti Trumpers

14 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

You underestimate his ego. He's planting seeds for 2024.

Oh I have no doubt he's at least going to try for the nomination in 2024 and he'll probably win it with little or no resistance. I was saying that just after the election as soon as it was clear that Biden had won. I just don't think he's going to allow himself to be seen "officially" leaving. I mean he's not going to be there to meet Biden on the 20th as is customary and he's definitely not going to give his opponents the chance to jeer him out of the door. 

7 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

My problem with the “Trump is a unique and singular evil, and a threat to democracy” people  is twofold: 1. every president from Reagan to now has had the same neo-liberal economic policies. Hating on Trump is a smokescreen, and a thumbs-up to the economic and foreign policy status quo of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

2. Biden will also have the same policies, but Dazey and my aunts and uncles and co-workers will all suddenly stop caring about economic injustice and every other kind of injustice, because the only things that can stop a “bad guy” with executive power and the worlds most powerful military, is a “good guy” with executive power and the worlds most powerful military 

dazeys taken a few too many cocks up the ass to see this situation for exactly what it is. He thinks there’s a ‘good guy’ and a ‘bad guy’ in all this. I guess you can’t blame him for his ignorance, he thinks cause his wife is American he is more educated in u.s politics than Downzy is with his degree.

11 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Oh I have no doubt he's at least going to try for the nomination in 2024 and he'll probably win it with little or no resistance. I was saying that just after the election as soon as it was clear that Biden had won. I just don't think he's going to allow himself to be seen "officially" leaving. I mean he's not going to be there to meet Biden on the 20th as is customary and he's definitely not going to give his opponents the chance to jeer him out of the door. 

Betcha he'll be there. All about saving face. He'll play up being "presidential" from here until the inauguration. People have short memories. Fucking hell people are crying saying they miss GW.

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Betcha he'll be there. All about saving face. He'll play up being "presidential" from here until the inauguration. People have short memories. Fucking hell people are crying saying they miss GW.

It's funny how the theories evolve surrounding Trump leaving office.  I recall someone predicting Trump being physically removed by secret service.  Now he's leaving early?