US Politics, Culture, and Society

Also the PA case might not even need to go to the SC because the PA legislature has declared they feel the results are fucked and are now in the process of taking the ability to seat their electorates away from the SoS. They don't even need a Governor signature to do this. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Get ta fuck you'll be hiding at home afraid to go out in case you catch a fucking cold. You are as soft as fucking butter lad. :lol:

You have never met me, obviously. If it comes down to it, I am not afraid. There is literally only one person on this planet I am afraid of.

3 minutes ago, bran said:

Also the PA case might not even need to go to the SC because the PA legislature has declared they feel the results are fucked and are now in the process of taking the ability to seat their electorates away from the SoS. They don't even need a Governor signature to do this. 

If the PA house invalidates the election they invalidate themselves. Their terms end on Monday.

7 minutes ago, Wilco said:

And I'll enjoy murdering every last person who tries to come at me for being White, quite frankly. It's only too bad we have guns - impaling them and leaving their bodies for relatives to see would be glorious.

s_koca_i_konopca.jpg

Replace them with Antifa bodies and those of Black separatists, and it'd be glorious.

It’ll be the gender identity folk and pc censorship crowd vs. Regular white people who want to live a regular life and maybe raise a little family.

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

If the PA house invalidates the election they invalidate themselves. Their terms end on Monday.

Not really. How can you invalidate something in which the power is given to them in the constitution to begin with? Or the Supreme Court will throw out hundreds of thousands of illegal votes, it really makes no difference in the end.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

You have never met me, obviously. If it comes down to it, I am not afraid. There is literally only one person on this planet I am afraid of.

Maybe so but when was the last time you actually had to confront someone, without warning, face to face, that wanted to smash your fucking face in and dance on your head? Ever have someone pull a knife on you? Ever had a junkie threaten to stab a syringe in your neck if you didn't hand over your wallet. Ever had a broken bottle held to your throat? Ever had five or six guys beat the living shit out of you down an alleyway at 3am and leave you coughing up blood unable to move because you are black and blue all over? 

I could go on. As Mike Tyson said - "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

No offence but you don't strike me as the kind of guy who has had to deal with much in the way of being within an inch of getting beaten half to death. 

2 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Maybe so but when was the last time you actually had to confront someone, without warning, face to face, that wanted to smash your fucking face in and dance on your head? Ever have someone pull a knife on you? Ever had a junkie threaten to stab a syringe in your neck if you didn't hand over your wallet. Ever had a broken bottle held to your throat? Ever had five or six guys beat the living shit out of you down an alleyway at 3am and leave you coughing up blood unable to move because you are black and blue all over? 

I could go on. As Mike Tyson said - "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

No offence but you don't strike me as the kind of guy who has had to deal with much in the way of being within an inch of getting beaten half to death. 

I actually have had someone pull a knife on me and been robbed. Never had a broken bottle at my throat, but I've been pulled out of bed at 3am in the morning by a raving, dangerous lunatic who likely has killed people, in a drunken rage.

I first experienced what getting the wind knocked out of me by a punch to the lower lung was like when I was 6 years old.

Physical pain doesn't scare me. One person does. I exercise caution and do not go looking for fights, because that is stupid and careless. I am aware enough of my mortality to recognize what is and isn't a good hill to die on. Defending Western civilization would be a good hill to die on.

13 minutes ago, bran said:

Not really. How can you invalidate something in which the power is given to them in the constitution to begin with? Or the Supreme Court will throw out hundreds of thousands of illegal votes, it really makes no difference in the end.

Yes really. In order to select alternate electors they would have to determine that the popular vote is invalid. If this is the case then so are the votes that elected the new congress that seats on Tuesday as they were cast on the same ballots.

The current house dissolves on Monday so if they pass a joint resolution Monday then their terms end and nobody replaces them on Tuesday.

If the new congress passes the resolution on Tuesday they render the votes that elected them void and hence they have no power as conferred by the constitution because they aren't elected.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Your dad? 

Correct. And justifiably so. Everyone I know save ONE uncle out of 6 is as well, and they are all grown, big men. Even his former stepson who is a 40 year old black man and roughly twice my size said it took a long time for him not to be.

He almost gutted my brother in law with a butcher knife while extremely intoxicated. My brother in law is no coward - he had just beforehand strangled him with a belt and only my mother's pleas stopped him from killing him - but he said his thrusts with the knife were very accurate and he had to jump rapidly, despite being 15 years younger and sober.

My father, to this day, carries a box cutter in one pocket, and a switch blade in the other, at all times, even at 66.

3 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Correct. And justifiably so. Everyone I know save ONE uncle out of 6 is as well, and they are all grown, big men. Even his former stepson who is a 40 year old black man and roughly twice my size said it took a long time for him not to be.

He almost gutted my brother in law with a butcher knife while extremely intoxicated. My brother in law is no coward - he had just beforehand strangled him with a belt and only my mother's pleas stopped him from killing him - but he said his thrusts with the knife were very accurate and he had to jump rapidly, despite being 15 years younger and sober.

My father, to this day, carries a box cutter in one pocket, and a switch blade in the other, at all times, even at 66.

I picture your dad as Joe Spinell. 

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I picture your dad as Joe Spinell. 

one time during the winter of 2004 he got into a verbal argument with a neighbor, his first instinct was to take a piece of wood, snap it in half, and threaten to jam each piece into the man's carotid arteries and my mother had to stop him. One day I'll tape him when he is in rare form for those who disbelieve me.

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Yes really. In order to select alternate electors they would have to determine that the popular vote is invalid. If this is the case then so are the votes that elected the new congress that seats on Tuesday as they were cast on the same ballots. The current house dissolves on Monday so if they pass a joint resolution Monday then their terms end and nobody replaces them on Tuesday. If the new congress passes the resolution on Tuesday they render the votes that elected them void and hence they have no power as conferred by the constitution because they aren't elected.

State election does not equate to general election, not really sure how you draw the two being equal, especially considering Joe Biden somehow managed to achieve hundreds of thousands of more votes than down ballot votes. Also in PA the new legislatures technically start on December 1st, but they aren't officially sworn in until January. 

Just now, Wilco said:

one time during the winter of 2004 he got into a verbal argument with a neighbor, his first instinct was to take a piece of wood, snap it in half, and threaten to jam each piece into the man's carotid arteries and my mother had to stop him. One day I'll tape him when he is in rare form for those who disbelieve me.

If he picks up a drill I suggest you get the fuck out of dodge.

10 minutes ago, bran said:

Is it truly a case where it's a package deal?  There's no way to invalidate just the presidential voting? It's either the entirety of all the ballots or nothing?

That doesn't make sense. My understanding is nearly all of the ballots in question had just a presidential candidate marked, they didn't bother voting for anything or anyone else.

Just now, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Is it truly a case where it's a package deal?  There's no way to invalidate just the presidential voting? It's either the entirety of all the ballots or nothing?

That doesn't make sense. My understanding is nearly all of the ballots in question had just a presidential candidate marked, they didn't bother voting for anything or anyone else.

The ballots in question are ballots that arrived by mail after the election. These are the votes that magically broke 95-5 Biden, throwing them out wouldn't have any affect on the Republicans.

16 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

the article does clarify that all of the models at the pageant were over 18, i somehow missed that last time

That doesn't explain the 5 underage pageant girls that said he came in their dressing room. Is that that politifact article you got that from?