US Politics, Culture, and Society

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We lost Mags and gained Dazey.    Worst trade in history. 

People don’t even use their 5 senses anymore. This demonstration was quite tame. Watch the videos. Always go to primary sources. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

“I’ll tell you the funniest thing. I’ll go backstage before a Miss Teen USA show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything and no men are anywhere. … You know, I’m inspecting. The girls (14-16) are standing there with no clothes on.”

this quote is fake^

this part is 100% real

This isn’t what Trump said. It’s an alteration of comments Trump made during a 2005 interview with radio personality Howard Stern regarding Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants. In the exchange, Stern asks Trump if, in the years he owned Miss Universe and Miss USA, there were times he had sex with the contestants, all of whom are over age 18.

Trump first answers, "I never comment on things like that." After more than two minutes of back and forth, Trump says:

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

Fucking (German: [ˈfʊkɪŋ] (About this soundlisten)) is an Austrian village in the municipality of Tarsdorf, located in the Innviertel region of western Upper Austria. The village is 33 kilometres (21 mi) north of Salzburg, and is 4 km (2.5 mi) east of the Inn river, which forms part of the German border.

Despite having a population of only 104 in 2005, the village has drawn attention in the English-speaking world for its place-name, which is spelled the same as an inflected form of the profane English-language word "fuck".[2][3] Its road signs are a popular visitor attraction, and they were often stolen by souvenir-hunting vandals until 2005, when the signs were modified to be theft-resistant.

Austrian Hamlet of Fucking Considers Changing Its Unfortunate, but Famous,  Name. - Santa Monica Observer

54 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

Fucking (German: [ˈfʊkɪŋ] (About this soundlisten)) is an Austrian village in the municipality of Tarsdorf, located in the Innviertel region of western Upper Austria. The village is 33 kilometres (21 mi) north of Salzburg, and is 4 km (2.5 mi) east of the Inn river, which forms part of the German border.

Despite having a population of only 104 in 2005, the village has drawn attention in the English-speaking world for its place-name, which is spelled the same as an inflected form of the profane English-language word "fuck".[2][3] Its road signs are a popular visitor attraction, and they were often stolen by souvenir-hunting vandals until 2005, when the signs were modified to be theft-resistant.

Austrian Hamlet of Fucking Considers Changing Its Unfortunate, but Famous,  Name. - Santa Monica Observer

I'll take the one on the right.

The PA Supreme Court threw out the lower court injunction 5-2(party split) from earlier this week. Not because they deny fraud, but because the Trump administration didn't file quick enough. Even though Supreme Court Justice Alito ordered the ballots in question separated and not counted until a case was heard. A similar case went to the Supreme Court but was deadlocked 4-4 because Barrett hadn't been seated yet. This will definitely go in front of the Supreme Court.

52 minutes ago, bran said:

The PA Supreme Court threw out the lower court injunction 5-2(party split) from earlier this week. Not because they deny fraud.

How could they deny fraud? Trump's lawyers have never claimed fraud in any of their cases. Not one.

13 minutes ago, Dazey said:

How could they deny fraud? Trump's lawyers have never claimed fraud in any of their cases. Not one.

This has to do with the ballots that were supposed to be put aside and NOT COUNTED. This order was from a Supreme Court Justice and the SoS of PA IGNORED the order. A Federal Judge said the SoS had no authority and acted illegally in changing election laws days before the election. There are hundreds of thousands of these votes, hence why this will go to the Supreme Court. The evidentiary hearings for actual fraud start this coming week, this came down last week. You need to keep up, there are a multitude of steps you have to go through and there multiple things happening all at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

There is going to be a white person civil war in the next 4 years. 

And I'll enjoy murdering every last person who tries to come at me for being White, quite frankly. It's only too bad we have guns - impaling them and leaving their bodies for relatives to see would be glorious.

s_koca_i_konopca.jpg

Replace them with Antifa bodies and those of Black separatists, and it'd be glorious.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

And I'll enjoy murdering every last person who tries to come at me for being White, quite frankly. It's only too bad we have guns - impaling them and leaving their bodies for relatives to see would be glorious.

s_koca_i_konopca.jpg

Replace them with Antifa bodies and those of Black separatists, and it'd be glorious.

Get ta fuck you'll be hiding at home afraid to go out in case you catch a fucking cold. You are as soft as fucking butter lad. :lol: