Did Slash turn a blind eye to Michael Jackson diddling kids?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slash named his kid Cash. That says it all.

Fucking bullshit fake news. Doesn't take much research to understand that MJ was 100% innocent. 

The utterly vile witch-bitch was directly involved in the "Leaving Neverland" fake-news hit-piece which aired the same day at Sundance as a factually accurate film on Oprah's close, personal friend We

On 11/9/2020 at 1:51 AM, bacardimayne said:

reasons not to believe mj was a pedo:

-jews

-oprah

The utterly vile witch-bitch was directly involved in the "Leaving Neverland" fake-news hit-piece which aired the same day at Sundance as a factually accurate film on Oprah's close, personal friend Weinstein whose earlobe she liked to suck in public whilst offering up starlets to. She even also hosted a watch-party with her witch-bitch friend Gayle King and Bruce Springsteen aboard SuperJew David Geffen's $300m yacht. 

MJ was always 100% innocent. As I said, the truth is all easily available. If you've put in literally thousands upon thousands of hours into research as I have since 1993 it's very plain to see. If you have a tabloid caricature in your head in place of who he was and all you know is a few half-baked bits and bobs from a few articles and a bit of tv then that's what you know. I have the entire 2005 trial transcript printed out, drenched in notes. It would take you about 18 days to read it if you didn't sleep. I have hours of recorded answerphone messages and phone calls leaked by various ex-girlfriends which destroy the mainstream narrative about who he was. 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, Manhattan said:

There is no credible evidence that Michael Jackson was guilty of the crimes he was accused of.

Contrarily, all signs point to greed, here-say, and generally immoral behavior on the part of his accusers.

he slept with kids

you don't sleep with kids, unless you want to diddle them

MJ was always 100% innocent.

leaving Neverland contained horseshit, that doesn't mean he is 100% innocent, c'mon use your brain, not your feels

Giving out money goes both ways. Either to pay them off to shut the hell up, or to shut the hell up with fake shit

MJ diddled kids

case closed

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 1:03 AM, JordanRose said:

The utterly vile witch-bitch was directly involved in the "Leaving Neverland" fake-news hit-piece which aired the same day at Sundance as a factually accurate film on Oprah's close, personal friend Weinstein whose earlobe she liked to suck in public whilst offering up starlets to. She even also hosted a watch-party with her witch-bitch friend Gayle King and Bruce Springsteen aboard SuperJew David Geffen's $300m yacht. 

MJ was always 100% innocent. As I said, the truth is all easily available. If you've put in literally thousands upon thousands of hours into research as I have since 1993 it's very plain to see. If you have a tabloid caricature in your head in place of who he was and all you know is a few half-baked bits and bobs from a few articles and a bit of tv then that's what you know. I have the entire 2005 trial transcript printed out, drenched in notes. It would take you about 18 days to read it if you didn't sleep. I have hours of recorded answerphone messages and phone calls leaked by various ex-girlfriends which destroy the mainstream narrative about who he was. 

Why do you have this shit?

That's not right man

On 11/11/2020 at 9:03 AM, JordanRose said:

:D are you serious? I was and still am a MJ Fan musically. But he was also a pedo. Have you watched the docu? It makes totally sense why safechuck and robson defended MJ. There is always a sexual force behind the genius of an artist. And MJ was never into girls. The whole Rowe / Presley relationship was fake as fuck. 

Wade Robson could have directed a Step Up movie, but he denied, because he couldnt stand the inner lie anymore. Just watch the interviews of Safechucks and Robsons mom alone. You can still hear how dumb they are / were. Both families hate these women. 

Safechucks mom said that she danced and was totally happy when she heard that MJ died. Which shows her mental starte, cause MJ bought them a fucking house before / after the Safechucks defended him. That alone says it all. 

Its actually really shocking that no one wanted to see the reality. Family, press, fans, media... 

In the song "They Don't Care About Us," however, Mr. Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." The song also says: "Skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone dead/ Hit me, kick me, you can never get me." And at one point, Mr. Jackson sings, "I'm tired of being the victim of shame." The song's refrain is, "They don't care about us."

In response to a reporter's query about the lyrics of "They Don't Care About Us," Mr. Jackson gave a statement to The New York Times this afternoon. It said: "The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted."

Appearing on the ABC News program "Prime Time Live" tonight, Mr. Jackson denied that "They Don't Care About Us" was anti-Semitic. "It's not anti-Semitic because I'm not a racist person," he said to the interviewer, Diane Sawyer. "I could never be a racist. I love all races."

He added: "My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. My three best friends are Jewish -- David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg." Mr. Geffen, Mr. Katzenberg and Mr. Spielberg are partners in the Dreamworks studio.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

I'm sure everyone in the industry knew he was a kiddy diddler. They chose to keep it under wraps. They'd been enabling his behaviour for years. Just like everyone knew Charlie Sheen is a pedo too.

All this false outrage now is frankly pathetic. He'd been molesting children right under their fucking noses for many years. No one said anything while he was alive.

Everyone has decided to speak up now that he's fucking dead and can't be held accountable for his predatory.

Fuck him anyway. He was an overrated piece of shit.....

I'm pretty sure his inner circle knew about it. Like his bodyguards / maids / butlers. Don't think that his family knew. 

The Bill Cosby / Charlie Sheen thing is also very weird. All 3 had enough money to say: Lets fuck. And people would have fucked with them for free. 

On 11/11/2020 at 9:03 AM, JordanRose said:

You and Towelie  were such staunch MJ defenders, tell me if you have kids would you let them sleep with MJ?

There is your "truth"

I'm sincerely glad he is dead

MJ being a pedo became a meme for a reason

"allegedly, IGNORANT"

Yep, i'd 100% let him look after my kids, as did his ex-wife, Lisa-Marie Presley. Incidentally, all four of his kids turned out pretty fucking awesome, considering he was the most famous person alive when they were young and he was going through hell. Paris is admittedly irritatingly woke but she's also very legit Awake when it comes to matters of consciousness and the nature of reality. Compared to the absolute fame-whore, druggy, screw-up, over-dosing, suicide shit-head kids of countless lesser celebrities, he did a pretty great job. 

Yes, four kids. If you think he was a pedophile you know less than nothing. Stick to Fat Axl memes.

1 hour ago, JordanRose said:

Yep, i'd 100% let him look after my kids, as did his ex-wife, Lisa-Marie Presley. Incidentally, all four of his kids turned out pretty fucking awesome, considering he was the most famous person alive when they were young and he was going through hell. Paris is admittedly irritatingly woke but she's also very legit Awake when it comes to matters of consciousness and the nature of reality. Compared to the absolute fame-whore, druggy, screw-up, over-dosing, suicide shit-head kids of countless lesser celebrities, he did a pretty great job. 

Yes, four kids. If you think he was a pedophile you know less than nothing. Stick to Fat Axl memes.

the question was "would you let them sleep with MJ"

Nobody said he diddled his own kids though

He preferred randoms

Let's just say you automatically lost the right to call out anybody with the fat axl memes as stupid, because you're a staunch supporter of a well known pedo

Btw Paris is also a fame-hungry druggy screw up already so...

2 hours ago, JordanRose said:

Dude, Paris has a lot of problems because of these allegations against his father. MJ didn't play sexual games with his own kids most probably, but it's obviously that he did that with his muses like safechuck and robson. 

And... Robson and Safechuck hate their moms, because they let them sleep with MJ. Watch the docu. 

9 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

You and Towelie  were such staunch MJ defenders, tell me if you have kids would you let them sleep with MJ?

There is your "truth"

I'm sincerely glad he is dead

MJ being a pedo became a meme for a reason

"allegedly, IGNORANT"

No, I wouldn't let MJ sleep with my son, but not because I think he could've been guilty, but just because I wouldn't let my son sleep with anybody. I think MJs behaviour around kids was wildly inappropriate but I don't believe it was a sexual thing. There are too many kids who have spent WAY more time alone with MJ than Robson and Safechuck, who persistently defend him. Robson said MJs sole reason to sleep with kids was to molest them. If that's the case, why are there so many kids (Brett Barnes, Macauley Culkin, Jonathan Spence, Omar Bhatti, the Cascios) who spent countless nights with the man and maintain that it was 100% innocent? 

The only people saying it wasn't are seeking hundreds of millions of dollars. You do the math.

13 minutes ago, Towelie said:

No, I wouldn't let MJ sleep with my son, but not because I think he could've been guilty, but just because I wouldn't let my son sleep with anybody. I think MJs behaviour around kids was wildly inappropriate but I don't believe it was a sexual thing. There are too many kids who have spent WAY more time alone with MJ than Robson and Safechuck, who persistently defend him. Robson said MJs sole reason to sleep with kids was to molest them. If that's the case, why are there so many kids (Brett Barnes, Macauley Culkin, Jonathan Spence, Omar Bhatti, the Cascios) who spent countless nights with the man and maintain that it was 100% innocent? 

The only people saying it wasn't are seeking hundreds of millions of dollars. You do the math.

That's right and there goes your argument about him being "innocent 100%"

Because they've got money or MJ wasn't fond of them sexually? I don't know i'm not a pedo

Btw Culkin was certainly diddled by multiple people in the industry, it's fairly possible he was going around in certain "circles", that's why he became a crackhead basically

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

That's right and there goes your argument about him being "innocent 100%"

Because they've got money or MJ wasn't fond of them sexually? I don't know i'm not a pedo

Btw Culkin was certainly diddled by multiple people in the industry, it's fairly possible he was going around in certain "circles", that's why he became a crackhead basically

Well, Macauley always defended MJ and why would he lie about it? He's MJ's kids Godparent and is even still friends with them to this day. 

If Mac accused MJ then people would believe it. The fact that it's always people seeking a payday doesn't at least ring a few alarm bells to you?

How about the fact that James Safechuck alleged MJ molested him at the train station in Neverland when it later transpired that the train station wasn't even built until 2 years after James claimed he was abused?

Real victims don't get caught out in these kind of lies.