Sebastian "Woke" Bach wears 'F#ck trump' shirt in video

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

Does he think Trump is responsible for all the countries outside of the US doing exactly the same thing? Or doesn't he realise there's a world outside the States?

bach needs some more money from touring to feed his blow habbit and to keep his whore wife interested.

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

He's got a lot to say for someone so dumb. I mean, God love the guy, he's a great singer and all, but he ain't very bright, is he?

More like "18 For Life".

Dude has never grown up, but what would you expect from someone who thought throwing a glass bottle and jumping feet first into a packed crowd was a good idea.

4 hours ago, Towelie said:

Does he think Trump is responsible for all the countries outside of the US doing exactly the same thing? Or doesn't he realise there's a world outside the States?

He’s Canadian.. or at least he was. I think he got an American citizenship, but he’s from some backtown about 2 hours from Toronto 

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

He’s Canadian.. or at least he was. I think he got an American citizenship, but he’s from some backtown about 2 hours from Toronto 

I never realised that.

I couldn't imagine moving to some foreign country, taking citizenship there and then spouting politics from my limousine, but I don't think self awareness is Baz's strong suit.

I also find it funny how all the luvvie libtards keep calling this "the most important election of our lifetimes" (Baz  even says "of all time"). Let's paraphrase that a moment, he's basically saying "I really hate that guy in office, so this is the most important election in the history of mankind, cuz I can't tour Canada, national lockdowns are all Trumps fault, despite every leader in every major nation locking down their countries. Rock n fuckin' roll man. Racism is fucking evil. Aids kills fags dead. Peace out."

• 2 months later...

Trump was forced to lockdown by the left. 

Also, the states and cities handled the virus how they wanted it wasn’t anything to do with Trump. 

Cuomo sent Covid patients to care homes. NYC was the worst hit and 50% of deaths. He won an Emmy for his Covid performances. 

What I don’t get is: when you have people posing with guns on Facebook making threats, or they know terrorists are rolling around they can’t do anything but if you support Trump you get banned. 

Corporate culture is becoming American culture. 

On 11/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, Towelie said:

This applies to most Americans.