Your GNFNR Unpopular Opinons

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start to finish, Use Your Illusion II is Guns N' Roses' best, most listenable album.  

Chinese Democracy is great album. 

NITL proved that the idea of Slash is better than Slash himself, who is as equal a sloppy shell of himself as Alex Ross is.    The band was cooler in '06 in all facets than it is now. 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Opinion #2: I started visiting mygina, it's not as bad there as some of the folks say. Still, I prefer to be here 

If you mean by visiting read only, then OK

if you start posting there, then you belong there

I mean it's 2020, if you still post on gyna, then you should be a permanent member there and you should be deported from other forums

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

If you mean by visiting read only, then OK

if you start posting there, then you belong there

I mean it's 2020, if you still post on gyna, then you should be a permanent member there and you should be deported from other forums

Ya know, several gyners are actually here, they include Creed, Gordon and Towelie, maybe even Faxl. I have had a couple of fat-leaning posts there though

14 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It never would have worked.  There were already several non-Axl GNR CDs to choose from in the 90s.   "Believe in me"  Slash and Ben Dover.  Neurotic Outsiders.   Juju Hounds.  Gilby. 

All generic shit rock without Axl.

Axl WAS the band and he knew it and that's why he "tricked" them into giving him the name.   The name wouldn't have helped any of them anyway.

Would you go see Slash's Snakepit with Ben Dover on lead vocals if they were called "Guns N' Roses?"    I wouldn't.

Velvet Revolver sounded amazing on paper, and in the end, they had exactly three decent songs:  Fall to Pieces, Loving the Alien, and Messages.   Even Slither is kinda shitty.  You'd think a band with that kind of star power would have had more balls, but sometimes things just don't work.

I thought the same thing about Audioslave.  That should have been the heaviest, hardest, brass-ball swingin'est album of all time.  "Coshise" was.......OK, I guess.  Just wasn't a good fit.

Disagree with the JuJu Hounds record. 

From stsrt to finish it's downright amazing  

If you haven't listened in a while, i suggest you do.

8 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

No it wouldn't have 

It's shittyness transcends time

What's shitty today was (is) shitty in 92 and will still be shitty in 2192

People loved that sappy, over the top bullshit back then. It would have been successful on the GNR name alone. Shit, any new album released by 99 or so just with the Guns N Roses name probably would have reached moderate success. 

I agree it's shitty. Plenty of hit songs have been shitty. Can't spell SHIT without H-I-T. 

2 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

People loved that sappy, over the top bullshit back then. It would have been successful on the GNR name alone. Shit, any new album released by 99 or so just with the Guns N Roses name probably would have reached moderate success. 

I agree it's shitty. Plenty of hit songs have been shitty. Can't spell SHIT without H-I-T. 

Haha

shit without hit

That's gold

On 10/30/2020 at 10:31 AM, JordanRose said:

Give In To Me is the only thing Slash has done outside Guns that's as good as or better than Guns. 

That's cuz MJ is the only one who matches (well, surpasses, lets face it) Axl's talent. 

That was before he became fat and shit. These days, Alex makes Myles Dying Cat Kennedy sound appealing.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Imagine giving a shit about someone shitposting here and also being a gyner if they are good posters on both forums

Nah, i'd rather imagine my cock between a 10/10's legs

Or Axl come out with 2010 voice (despite being fat) with the AFD 5 for the reunion then releases new good material

I used to check the Gyna first thing every morning for years and years in case leaks or news. Then I realised how woke and faggy most posters there are and now I probably look once a month for two minutes. 

Having said that, even there they're pretty realistic about the state of Shit Band, toy trucks, takedowns, lame YT vids etc

But i'm not even gonna start on the absolute pussy mods. Fucking Downs Syndrome. 

Edited by JordanRose
wanking
24 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

I used to check the Gyna first thing every morning for years and years in case leaks or news. Then I realised how woke and faggy most posters there are and now I probably look once a month for two minutes. 

Having said that, even there they're pretty realistic about the state of Shit Band, toy trucks, takedowns, lame YT vids etc

But i'm not even gonna start on the absolute pussy mods. Fucking Downs Syndrome. 

welcome , I remember you from the forums over many years, you’re home is here