New Slash Song

So, Slash dropped a new song today

It's called Where Do I Begin?  (Theme From Love Story)

It sounds like a Double Talkin Jive out take.

It's typical Slash

But man,this jjust further reinforces the fact that the NITL tour is nothing more than a cash grab and that Axl refuses to release any new music  

More noodling from Slash for the people that didn't get enough of that on the 5 year fat in this lifetime tour.

I think they all just need to retire,

no band should be allowed to tour with a singer that can't sing, and drummer that cant play the drums.

32 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

So, Slash dropped a new song today

It's called Where Do I Begin?  (Theme From Love Story)

It's typical Slash

But man,this jjust further reinforces the fact that the NITL tour is nothing more than a cash grab and that Axl refuses to release any new music  

It's an ancient cover.

My gran has a old-timey music box with the same song. 

Spoiler

Yeah, so all acoustic flamenco/cheesy italian love song sounds like DTJ...:shrugs:

Sheesh

It sounds like... a Slash song mixed with Anastasia and the Godfather theme albeit in much lesser quality. It's just a cheesy cover, poor mans Godfather theme

It will be in the new solo spot, if the fat band tours ever again or Slash will play it with the Constipators

It's too much "grandiose" and sometimes sounds like a demo, even in 3:43 it sounds false lol, probably the only time i've heard Slash releasing some studio material with a BIG BIIIG harsh mistake....

Oh well

I can only hope Axl wouldn't want to be Andy Williams

47 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah, so all acoustic flamenco/cheesy italian love song sounds like DTJ...:shrugs:

Sheesh

It sounds like... a Slash song mixed with Anastasia and the Godfather theme albeit in much lesser quality. It's just a cheesy cover, poor mans Godfather theme

It will be in the new solo spot, if the fat band tours ever again or Slash will play it with the Constipators

It's too much "grandiose" and sometimes sounds like a demo, even in 3:43 it sounds false lol, probably the only time i've heard Slash releasing some studio material with a BIG BIIIG harsh mistake....

Oh well

I can only hope Axl wouldn't want to be Andy Williams

An anthem to South American maids everywhere. 

On 10/26/2020 at 10:05 PM, Budd Dwyer said:

No, but this one does. 

Not the actual song ,but the horrible flamenco/cheesy italian love so g at the end of DTJ

That ruins the song, and this is just as bad

horrible flamenco/

lol

Axl's rants ruining songs, not actual musical works

This is probably a cover, but it shows what's that part really is

Seems like you don't really to keen on acoustic guitar parts, right? that's your loss

New song/cover is shit though. Especially around 3:43, Slash made a huge mistake and it was released