Was Wild Hogs John Travolta's most underrated performance?

He is joined by an allstar cast with William H. Macy, Martin Lawrence and Tim Allen. 

His dancing in the movie is debatably just as good as Grease as well. 

What a movie. Ray Liotta killed it. He probably is better here than in Goodfellas.

Watching Wild Hogs was one of those movies that, even after watching it for free, I felt like they owed me something.

Edited by AxlisOld
27 minutes ago, creed said:

Haha. This movie was lame. His most underrated role is Password Swordfish, i think.

Movie is just called swordfish and I remember it vividly cause I masturbated to the freeze frame of Halley Berries gorgeous tits.

4 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

Movie is just called swordfish and I remember it vividly cause I masturbated to the freeze frame of Halley Berries gorgeous tits.

That movie rules.

I haven’t seen it. I get caught between watching new stuff and rewatching old movies and end up just googchinaing movie quotes that I watched 20 years ago. If you haven’t seen Tin Men, Music of Chance, Mad Dog and Glory, Wild Orchid or Fletch Lives you need to reassess why you don’t have the covid. I want to see this movie. I saw the trailer where they old guys riding Harleys with bananas on. 

Edited by wasted