Your favorite candy

The main layer is a chewy fudge, and there's also caramel and peanuts, all wrapped in chocolate.   The combination of tastes and textures is what sets it apart from a Snickers.  I don't know of any other big name candy bars that use that chewy fudge as the base.

1 minute ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

The main layer is a chewy fudge, and there's also caramel and peanuts, all wrapped in chocolate.   The combination of tastes and textures is what sets it apart from a Snickers.  I don't know of any other big name candy bars that use that chewy fudge as the base.

That sounds exactly like the Canadian one though. Only difference is the fudge is in the center and the bar legitimately looks like a shit.

Well, just reserve final judgment til you try the American one.

I remember being in Canada and getting so excited to see the Oh Henry that when I bit into it and it wasn't the same,  I almost spit it out.  Not that the Canadian ones are BAD; just different.  And I for sure prefer the American ones.

Coffee Crisp.

I like the Canadian Oh Henry! But I haven’t tried the american one.

i try to avoid this shit cause it’s too sweet, it’s 98% sugar, the so-called “chocolate” tastes like sugar... it’s a scam.

Gun to head give me 2kg of Peanut M&Ms and a hard seltzer. Make that a Cherry Coke. Ice. Just one more thing, can you sprinkle some salt in the Coke. Oh and hand me that gun, M&M? 

Edited by wasted
11 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Right, cause it takes a gun to his head to get Wasted to eat shit that's bad for him!

Wasted is bad for you. 

The gun is to make me make a decision. In this fantasy situation.

Mini Snickers? C’mon this whole thread has no right answer. 

If you get salted popcorn in the movie theatre and then pour a bag of Malteasers into it, then you might have a definitive answer. But you need a Sprite from McDonald’s and throw some Kraft cheese slices on some pretzels. 

I went trick or treating right up until I was 18 years old in my senior year of high school.

Is that weird?   I guess it is.   I was embarrassed when kids younger than me answered the door to hand out candy.

That was.....1995?   I had grown my hair out for the first time, and I was Vincent Vega, covered with fake blood.   I had a gold hoop earring and everything.  Even had a real looking gun, cause this was the 90s and cops weren't just murdering children yet.  (PS....I'm white.)

That wasn't the last time I went trick or treating though.  I did it one last time in my early 20s, with a mask covering my face.   It wasn't fun at all like it was as a kid.  It just felt like work.