Fat band trying to sell the vinyl from the Locked n Loaded failure of a box set (again)

They have outsourced individual sale of the vinyl from the locked n loaded box to the Sound of Vinyl website.

I know in the past they have done this with it split into 2 packages ( all the 7" or 12") in the GNR store on the website, along with some of the non music crap that was included in the box.

This was released in 2018, and they have been trying to sell it in pieces using different methods for over 6 months at least.

How many more years will it take to sell these box sets?

:rofl-lol:

And these dummies want to release another one

How scared are they of releasing new music.

http://thesoundofvinyl.us/products/guns-n-roses-live-like-a-suicide

Screenshot_2020-10-09-19-32-42(1).thumb.png.5afb2f462219c5fb12662e5803fc87da.pngScreenshot_2020-10-09-19-32-21(1).thumb.png.386fd8483b6a58fd2e984b4a23fc2b8e.png

Edited by RedHook

$35 dollars for Suicide reissue aint a bad price though.

If Axl hadn't turned into a big fat mickey mouse sounding bitch I might have bought it 😆  

Edited by RedHook

They should release a GNR car. Not Hot Wheels, if that’s what you are thinking. I am talking something that you can drive off a cliff with an AFD paint job. Think the General Lee with the AFD cross on it in place of the Confederate Flag. 

56 minutes ago, RedHook said:

$35 dollars for Suicide reissue aint a bad price though.

If Axl hadn't turned into a big fat mickey mouse sounding bitch I might have bought it 😆  

I bought a Suicide reissue on record store day last year for 20 bucks

22 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I've always found the idea of a reissue or bootleg of Live Like a Suicide to be a complete waste.....there was already a reissue.....in 1988, called GNR LIES.

The LIES LP even reproduces the cover and everything.

The only reason I'd ever get LLAS is if it were an original copy, and there's so many fakes out there now it's almost impossible to be sure you're getting a real one.

You can tell the real ones. 

22 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I've always found the idea of a reissue or bootleg of Live Like a Suicide to be a complete waste.....there was already a reissue.....in 1988, called GNR LIES.

The LIES LP even reproduces the cover and everything.

The only reason I'd ever get LLAS is if it were an original copy, and there's so many fakes out there now it's almost impossible to be sure you're getting a real one.

The original Lies LPs are worth quite a bit. 

I have one, the chick is uncensored inside. 

Another one is the original pressing, but Patience skips. It's annoying 

25 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

They should release a GNR car. Not Hot Wheels, if that’s what you are thinking. I am talking something that you can drive off a cliff with an AFD paint job. Think the General Lee with the AFD cross on it in place of the Confederate Flag. 

Besides a coffee cup and a badge from back in the UYI days, the only piece of GNR merch I own is a Johnny Lightning toy black  Chevy Vega with the AFD cross on it.

22 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

The original Lies LPs are worth quite a bit. 

I have one, the chick is uncensored inside. 

Another one is the original pressing, but Patience skips. It's annoying 

My LIES LP has the original text about wife beating, but the titties inside are still censored.

I had LIES on CD from the UK and the titties were uncensored, so I assume it's just the US that covered up that chick's nipples cause that's how the US has always rolled.

I eventually found a copy on CD here in Japan that had the original text AND the uncensored boobies, and it was only like 5 bucks.

45 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

They could auction off the wreckage of the car from the Don’t Cry video. Piece by piece. 

15 hours ago, wasted said:

They could auction off the wreckage of the car from the Don’t Cry video. Piece by piece. 

14 hours ago, RedHook said:

When Slash dies they will chop him up and sell limited edition numbered pieces

Nando should call Gene and Paul for business and merch related questions

They would sell their own moms ashes

member the KISS casket?

That was wild

http://web.archive.org/web/20050207091435/http://www.kissonline.com/kasket/