Trump COVID watch - Day Twenty-Four

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CNN reports when Joe Biden heard the news of Donald Trump testing positive for COVID-19, he asked his staffer to send a message of best wishes via carrier pigeon but was quickly notified that form of

shitposting from his deathbed, amazing

Posted Images

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

In 2016, I had resigned myself loooooong before the election that we'd actually have that miserable cackling cunt for a president, most likely for 8 years, if she lived long enough.

Trump winning was one of the most delightful surprises I've ever witnessed.

I've spent most of the year thinking he was a shoe-in to win again, just because of how fucking insane the democrats have been acting the last five years.

The last few weeks, my confidence is gone.

He's just simply too detested.  There aren't enough people that actually like him.  

Oh, and also?  Votes don't matter anyway.

First thing you need to do is forget all about the rigged voting process and think about who benefits the elites more. Which candidate can provide a better distraction while they fuck us all over? I've used that to pick every president since I was old enough to pay attention and the only election I've gotten wrong was 2016. I say Trump definitely wins.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Honestly, it doesn't matter much to me other than the constant exposure we have to politicians that I don't remember from my early childhood. 

I remember seeing Reagan on TV every now and then, and they'd goof on him a bit on SNL, but that was it.

"Who the president is" didn't determine the outcomes of people's daily fucking lives like it does now.   I don't remember it being a big deal at all until that fucked up election in 2000, and then it seems like everyone gets more and more obsessed with it every election cycle.

I've never seen so much naked hatred for any human being in my entire life as I have the last five years for Trump.  But that kind of thing can't happen naturally...it has to be forced on people.   So in that sense, yes, I definitely agree that someone in power wants Trump to stay exactly where he is and to keep doing what he's doing cause they're clearly benefiting from it.

On a personal note, I was just relieved that Hillary lose cause I fucking loathe the very sight of her.  Trump I just ignore, but that bitch is like a skin infection.  And that's what I'm afraid of this time.  Cause Biden is a harmless doddering old fart, unless you're within grabbing distance and he WILL sniff and fondle you.  I wouldn't give a shit if he were "president."  But this isn't about him...it's about stealth "electing" another smug, condescending cackling bitch and I just really hope it doesn't come to that, just cause on a personal level I find her repellent.

I'll be straight up....I find the idea of any woman president pretty repugnant.  I know it'll happen in my lifetime, but the longer we can put it off the better.  I just think it's gonna happen within a year.

20 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Honestly, it doesn't matter much to me other than the constant exposure we have to politicians that I don't remember from my early childhood. 

I remember seeing Reagan on TV every now and then, and they'd goof on him a bit on SNL, but that was it.

"Who the president is" didn't determine the outcomes of people's daily fucking lives like it does now.   I don't remember it being a big deal at all until that fucked up election in 2000, and then it seems like everyone gets more and more obsessed with it every election cycle.

I've never seen so much naked hatred for any human being in my entire life as I have the last five years for Trump.  But that kind of thing can't happen naturally...it has to be forced on people.   So in that sense, yes, I definitely agree that someone in power wants Trump to stay exactly where he is and to keep doing what he's doing cause they're clearly benefiting from it.

On a personal note, I was just relieved that Hillary lose cause I fucking loathe the very sight of her.  Trump I just ignore, but that bitch is like a skin infection.  And that's what I'm afraid of this time.  Cause Biden is a harmless doddering old fart, unless you're within grabbing distance and he WILL sniff and fondle you.  I wouldn't give a shit if he were "president."  But this isn't about him...it's about stealth "electing" another smug, condescending cackling bitch and I just really hope it doesn't come to that, just cause on a personal level I find her repellent.

I'll be straight up....I find the idea of any woman president pretty repugnant.  I know it'll happen in my lifetime, but the longer we can put it off the better.  I just think it's gonna happen within a year.

Do you believe it determines the outcome of people's lives because it does, or because they want you to believe it? I can't think of one thing in my life that has ever changed because a different puppet was in office. Everything happening was put in place long before Drumpf got here. The outrage over him is completely manufactured regardless of how many retards fall for it. The libtards are just worshipping the news too much. 

32 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Do you believe it determines the outcome of people's lives because it does, or because they want you to believe it? I can't think of one thing in my life that has ever changed because a different puppet was in office. Everything happening was put in place long before Drumpf got here. The outrage over him is completely manufactured regardless of how many retards fall for it. The libtards are just worshipping the news too much. 

No, I don't think it affects me at all.  I was born during Carter, I lived through Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, and Trump and not a single one of them had any direct affect on my life in any way whatsoever.

It's all completely manufactured horseshit.  Either I was too young in the 80s to remember, but my recollection is that people really didn't give that much of a shit on a day to day basis as they do now, since they're being programmed to fret about it 24/7.

Every election in the last 20 years, they've said "This is THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF ALL TIME" and it's always the fucking same. 

Hell, I haven't even lived in America since 2008, so I really don't give a shit, but it's astounding to me how in the last 20 years the media have made politics a form of entertainment the way sports and TV are.  And it must give people a real rush cause it's "interactive."  It's so cute how they think going into a little booth and pushing a button is somehow making any difference in any way.

7 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

No, I don't think it affects me at all.  I was born during Carter, I lived through Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, and Trump and not a single one of them had any direct affect on my life in any way whatsoever.

It's all completely manufactured horseshit.  Either I was too young in the 80s to remember, but my recollection is that people really didn't give that much of a shit on a day to day basis as they do now, since they're being programmed to fret about it 24/7.

Every election in the last 20 years, they've said "This is THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF ALL TIME" and it's always the fucking same. 

Hell, I haven't even lived in America since 2008, so I really don't give a shit, but it's astounding to me how in the last 20 years the media have made politics a form of entertainment the way sports and TV are.  And it must give people a real rush cause it's "interactive."  It's so cute how they think going into a little booth and pushing a button is somehow making any difference in any way.

Expansion of cable and internet did it. More ways to force the message down people's throats.

Edited by Damn_Smooth
59 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

The difference between elections then and now is the hysteria on social media. People are living Orson Welle’s War of the Worlds all day and all of the night on their phones. Every day the biggest story of all time is breaking in the news. The scariest thing to me is that we have dispensed with our core tenant of “I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

You have these kids who work for Spotify threatening to walk off the job if they don’t censor Joe Rogan. Would Tipper Gore be looked at as an icon today? Would employees of WB be threatening to strike if the company didn’t release Ice-T from the label after President Bush and Charlton Heston called him out for Cop Killer? 2LiveCrew faced time for performing dirty lyrics back in the 80’s, while today people all across America jerk off over Face Time with their friends and lovers. 

Those kids at Spotify apparently don't know the job market. Unless they have an EXTREMELY valuable skill, there are 100 people chomping at the bit to work at each of their positions.

14 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Those kids at Spotify apparently don't know the job market. Unless they have an EXTREMELY valuable skill, there are 100 people chomping at the bit to work at each of their positions.

Not only this but how is Joe Rogan controversial?

This is a real thing? Then why didn’t they threaten to walk to out when Spotify offered him the $100 million in the first place? 

Kefir drinking faggots :lol: 

Edited by Bobbo
3 hours ago, Facekicker said:

He dared to talk to people they don't like, dared to question trans people participating in women's sports and dared to make fun of Biden. 

The monster. 

it's hilarious that he's far and away the most popular media/interviewer figure in the world right now, but the elite jew class thinks they know better than us and need to protect us from his filth :lol:

in my country there is problem

Edited by bacardimayne
  • John Bonham changed the title to Trump COVID watch - Day Eleven
  • John Bonham changed the title to Trump COVID watch - Day Twelve
  • John Bonham changed the title to Trump COVID watch - Day Twenty-Four