New 9/11 footage from rooftop

9/11 officially ended for me after I read The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright. FBI had half the grail tablet and the CIA had the other half. They weren’t able to co-ordinate information and put the two halves together. Individual wins out over the collective. In the movie somebody from the CIA would be trying to out maneuver somebody from the FBI and acquire the other half of the tablet. It would be the classic scenario of “You show me yours and I disappear.” The lowly FBI agent outsmarts the arrogant CIA operative and saves the day. In real life we got the explosive ending instead of the saved them in the nick of time one we are more accustomed to. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

19-year-old footage just released

No plane sounds either.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Imma play the skeptic now:

Do we know if, indeed, "The plane fading right into the building like a ghost defies the laws of physics"?

Because, had that ever happened before?

On the "no planes" documentary he keeps pointing to the nose of the second plane as ir goes throw the building and shows up on the other side, he keeps saying that's impossible etc., but, again, do we really know that?

I mean, if we're at least admitting the existence of the plane, it hit the tower at a very high speed, I can't even imagine how much gravitational force that thing had. I imagine it's not the hardest math to do, and I'm sure it was done many times, and I'm sure it's the kind of thing the engineers behind the building would have done many times before and during construction, from which they do say "oh, the towers were specifically built to resist plane hits", but can we be sure that, which we saw, is literally impossible?

And I'm talking specifically about the plane going throw the tower - the fall itself is a whole different thing. 

yes it's fucking impossible

planes are made out of the material of a tin can

the walls of WTC were several inches thick solid steel

a plane flying into those walls would have simply crumpled up, not emerged from the other side of the building with a perfectly intact nose

utterly ridiculous

even the people who try to "debunk" that clip accept that it being the nose is impossible and just figure it's a piece of debris that looks like a nose

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I don't know about what really happened any more than I know who really killed JFK.

But the video of the plane exploding into the side of a giant building is pretty much what I, as a layperson, would have expected a plane exploding into the side of a building to look like.

But it doesn’t do that. 
it slides in like a ghost.

Why is what really happened to 9/11 still so fucking unknown 19 years later???

there’s no definitive video, hypothesis or analysis about what exactly happened, by either side of the camp. So many unknowns still? Why? How? The fucking heart of America was desimated and all we can talk about 19 years are a bunch of theories and each side swearing blue in the face that they’re right and the other is wrong ? 

So many wrong things with the world 

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

yes it's fucking impossible

planes are made out of the material of a tin can

the walls of WTC were several inches thick solid steel

a plane flying into those walls would have simply crumpled up, not emerged from the other side of the building with a

Tin cans don't weigh 200 tons and don't carry 12 tons of fuel.

The first plane was traveling 429 MPH, and the second plane much faster at 537 MPH. That's why the difference in impact.

As for the building structure, start around the 38 minute mark of this video to see how it was built.  It's not what you've been led to believe.

Sorry, I trust the guys from MIT a lot more than the usual anti-gov conspiracy folks that are always out there whenever a tragedy happens.

I suppose the terrorists who tried to bring down the WTC in 1993 with a truck bomb was just one big hoax too?

5 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Tin cans don't weigh 200 tons and don't carry 12 tons of fuel.

The first plane was traveling 429 MPH, and the second plane much faster at 537 MPH. That's why the difference in impact.

As for the building structure, start around the 38 minute mark of this video to see how it was built.  It's not what you've been led to believe.

Sorry, I trust the guys from MIT a lot more than the usual anti-gov conspiracy folks that are always out there whenever a tragedy happens.

I suppose the terrorists who tried to bring down the WTC in 1993 with a truck bomb was just one big hoax too?

tenor.gif

how fast was the plane that hit building 7 traveling?

Edited by bacardimayne
On 9/29/2020 at 7:42 PM, bacardimayne said:

I watched a documentary on this theory a couple weeks ago. Don't know what to believe anymore. Apparently every single person interviewed on TV who said they saw a plane was a media employee except for one, and the one outlier also practically spelled out the official narrative weeks before the news did so he was clearly compromised as well.

Ok I found the footage I remember. It is the first clip in the video. 

How the hell is that not a plane? The word "deepfake" was not around in 2001. 

I am convinced we don't have the whole story about 9/11. Obviously the government lied to us about who was responsible, but those look like planes to me. 

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

I am convinced we don't have the whole story about 9/11. Obviously the government lied to us about who was responsible, but those look like planes to me. 

It's a cartoon plane, and you don't actually see it hit the building, do you?

4 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

That Chris Hopewell footage at 2:29 was first seen in the film Bowling for Columbine (May 16, 2002).

Real or not, it is fucking chilling.

2 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

It's a cartoon plane, and you don't actually see it hit the building, do you?

It hit from the other angle. 

The other footage that I think is evidence occurs around 8m. 

If 9/11 happened today I would question it, but have you seen a movie from 2000 nowadays? No way they had the technical capabilities to scrub all this tape. 

100% convinced a plane hit the second tower. 

Now as for Building 7 and Larry Silverstein, no argument is necessary. There are so many things wrong with 9/11, we don't even have the time to talk about it. I think the Air Force located all their aircrafts in the area, conveniently, a day or two before the attack too. 

I think we can all agree some high ranking officials within the government were fully aware of what was about to transpire before the attacks occurred. 

9 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Watch the Evan Fairbanks video at 3:30? Why TF does it look like that? Why does it just slide in and disappear? It just doesn't make any sense.

32 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

100% convinced a plane hit the second tower.

These are some of the passengers on that second plane, Flight 175:

Garnet "Ace" Bailey, 53, of Lynnfield, Massachusetts, was director of pro scouting for the Los Angeles Kings hockey team. Bailey was entering his 33rd season as a player or scout in the National Hockey League and his eighth with the Kings. Before joining the Kings, he spent 13 years as a scout for the Edmonton Oilers, a team that woan five Stanley Cups during that time. As a player, Bailey spent five years with the Boston Bruins and was a member of Stanley Cup championship teams in 1969-70 and 1971-72. Bailey also spent parts of two seasons each with the Detroit Red Wings and St. Louis Blues, and three years with the Washington Capitals. He is survived by his wife, Katherine, and son, Todd.

Mark Bavis, 31, of West Newton, Massachusetts, was entering his second season as an amateur scout for the Los Angeles Kings. A Boston native, he played four years on Boston University's hockey team, where his twin brother, Michael, is an assistant coach.

Christoffer Carstanjen, 33, of Turner Falls, Massachusetts, was staff assistant in the office of information technology at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.

So how do conspiracy theorists think the government managed to fake the plane crashes? Did they approach every passenger at their gate in Logan and tell them they all need to immediately come with them to a private location, where they must forever pretend they are dead and never show their faces in public again? Never contact their friends and family again? Live the rest of their lives on some uncharted island with the gov footing the bill?

My cousin worked for TJX at the time, I'll have to ask him if he was "in on" the conspiracy along with all seven coworkers that "faked" their death by "pretending" to be on Flight 11. I'm sure whatever money the seven "victims" were offered was well worth leaving behind their lives and everyone they cared about.

Maybe all the fake Flight 11 and Flight 175 passengers are living on the same uncharted island as all the fake Sandy Hook murder victims? Maybe they all are secretly working on Nesara now?

7 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

These are some of the passengers on that second plane, Flight 175:

Garnet "Ace" Bailey, 53, of Lynnfield, Massachusetts, was director of pro scouting for the Los Angeles Kings hockey team. Bailey was entering his 33rd season as a player or scout in the National Hockey League and his eighth with the Kings. Before joining the Kings, he spent 13 years as a scout for the Edmonton Oilers, a team that woan five Stanley Cups during that time. As a player, Bailey spent five years with the Boston Bruins and was a member of Stanley Cup championship teams in 1969-70 and 1971-72. Bailey also spent parts of two seasons each with the Detroit Red Wings and St. Louis Blues, and three years with the Washington Capitals. He is survived by his wife, Katherine, and son, Todd.

Mark Bavis, 31, of West Newton, Massachusetts, was entering his second season as an amateur scout for the Los Angeles Kings. A Boston native, he played four years on Boston University's hockey team, where his twin brother, Michael, is an assistant coach.

Christoffer Carstanjen, 33, of Turner Falls, Massachusetts, was staff assistant in the office of information technology at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.

So how do conspiracy theorists think the government managed to fake the plane crashes? Did they approach every passenger at their gate in Logan and tell them they all need to immediately come with them to a private location, where they must forever pretend they are dead and never show their faces in public again? Never contact their friends and family again? Live the rest of their lives on some uncharted island with the gov footing the bill?

My cousin worked for TJX at the time, I'll have to ask him if he was "in on" the conspiracy along with all seven coworkers that "faked" their death by "pretending" to be on Flight 11. I'm sure whatever money the seven "victims" were offered was well worth leaving behind their lives and everyone they cared about.

Maybe all the fake Flight 11 and Flight 175 passengers are living on the same uncharted island as all the fake Sandy Hook murder victims? Maybe they all are secretly working on Nesara now?

More likely that they are all dead. Killed on 9/11.

at least read Holmgren’s theory. I’m not saying that I’m convinced, just that it’s very convincing:  no planes on 9/11

If they weren't good at what they do (staying in power) they'd have been overthrown long ago.

But they're very very good at what they do.  They've kept the public so stupid and fat and distracted that nobody even questions a goddamn thing they say.

I had my weekly skype call with my Dad this morning and it gets more depressing every week.  He just gives me an angry rundown of all the talking points CNN and the late night hosts told him to be angry about.   And none of it is real.   None of it matters.

There will never be a revolution.  They're too smart and powerful for that.  They're safe and secure; and we're not.  We're also expendable, every last one of us.  I'm shocked they haven't done a REAL mass-culling of the population yet.

Edited by EstrangedTWAT

I regret supporting GWB in retrospect. I bought into mostly out of distaste for all those blocking inspections. I thought Cheney was a really smart guy from his debate. They were a disaster though.

I don't remember a lot of specifics when it happened. I'm not sure I remember seeing a second plane hitting or not. I vaguely think I might have. I do remember being surprised they both fell. Even after the attack I thought they wouldn't completely disintegrate.

If I'll be honest I don't really buy into the conspiracy. Some of the camera angles do bring up glitch in the matrix questions. The idea of building a building that tall already seems crazy but I assume the architects know their physics.

Edited by meatpuppet