• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're 43, not fucking 73.    Get in shape, there must be some great gyms in Japan.    Get a decent haircut and don't dress like a typical American. Sorry, but so many of you dress

I got really depressed today cause I realized I can't remember the last time I met a single woman.   I'm serious.  Pretty much every woman I've interacted with in the last several years, fro

Posted Images

Nah, it's too late for me.  I'm weeks away from turning 43.  That ship has long since sailed and sank to the bottom of the ocean.

I AM gonna save up and fuck me a whore one of these days...even if it's only 20 minutes and costs me an arm and a leg, at least I'll know what it feels like to fuck a slim Asian chick under 30 again.

And even though the good days are long behind me, at least I had SOME success.  If I close my eyes and try real hard, I can still remember the hot young girls I managed to bed, and not just the fatties I fucked out of desperation.

I just feel bad for young guys.  I have 6 nephews.  I can't imagine how fucking shit their lives are gonna be.  Getting really lucky and finally fucking a 300 pound walrus when they're 25 years old?  Shit.  One of my older nephews is in college now.  He only dated two girls in high school.  They both broke up with him.  One of them decided she was a dyke, and the other decided she was a fucking guy.   Can you imagine what that does to a guy's psyche??  He's just a kid!   He's obviously stronger than me though.  If that shit happened to me in high school I'd have cranked up the NIN to 11 and hanged myself in my bedroom.

5 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I call my collection "The Dehumidifier" cause all women within a 250 foot radius of my apartment suddenly and spontaneously feel their vaginas get drier than an arid desert.  They don't know why it happens, but their bodies do.

Hypothetical, 
would you sell all your collections of toys etc to fuck a 23 year old big titty asian?

if the answer is yes or you paused for a second to say yes, your life’s priorities are buried under a sea of complacency and misdirected And fake fulfilment.

if your willing to give up the very thing you care for more than your own health and physical appearance just for sex, what does that say?

I respect women cause Eddie Vedder taught me to.

So I would never, ever post nudes of Miser's girlfriend that he sent me.

And Pappa Fat....no, I would not sell my collection that's cost me untold thousands of dollars and took me over a decade to get to just where I want it, that brings me the last tiny sliver of joy in my life, for a 10 minute sweaty gruntfest with even an amazingly hot a juggy 23 Japanese girl, cause it'd be over, she'd immediately get dressed and be out the door before my jizz dries, and I'd be sitting there with nothing.

I sometimes look at the collection and get angry....thinking...I wasted my life for this useless shit?  But most times, I look at it and it actually makes me happy.  I like that I own that stuff.  That I earned it...I went out and found it and bought and preserved it.  It matters to me.  It's sad, but it's all I've got.  I know normal people have "wives" and "children" but I have Batmobiles and RoboCops and Transformers and shit.  Oh well.  I fucked up.

As for where I am in Japan?  I'm in a suburb of Tokyo.  I can get to the heart of Tokyo in an hour by train.

I have a theory for the reasons of this.

Short answer: men should stop putting pussy on an altar like it’s this thing worth putting up with the worst kinds of living hell as long as you get to just look at it.

It’s not women’s fault, it’s men’s fault and how they have been/are being raised.

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Cause that's all he can get.  Cause the sexual market is so fucked up, you've got guys that would be considered 7s or 8s in the past settling for goddamn 3s just so they can lose their virginity.

You married guys have NO fucking clue.  All that black pill/incel bullshit is real.  Shit is FUCKED UP.

How did we come to this?  How did the market get so skewed??

Women spend their college years and 20s "having fun" aka fucking the top 10% of dudes and then settle down with some cuck who makes good money in their 30s and spend the rest of their days cheating on him whenever they can

Any woman who goes on Tinder who isnt fuck ugly or morbidly obese will get hundreds of likes and be able to select from a massive pool of options, while any guy who isn't an 8 or above will get 2 or 3 likes a week if they're lucky and those 2 or 3 that liked them are probably talking to 50 other dudes on the app

Add to that now we have 'simp culture' where dudes are proud of the fact that they send camwhores money for softcore nudes and it's becoming a normal part of society

Peak shit

21 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Women spend their college years and 20s "having fun" aka fucking the top 10% of dudes and then settle down with some cuck who makes good money in their 30s and spend the rest of their days cheating on him whenever they can

Any woman who goes on Tinder who isnt fuck ugly or morbidly obese will get hundreds of likes and be able to select from a massive pool of options, while any guy who isn't an 8 or above will get 2 or 3 likes a week if they're lucky and those 2 or 3 that liked them are probably talking to 50 other dudes on the app

Add to that now we have 'simp culture' where dudes are proud of the fact that they send camwhores money for softcore nudes and it's becoming a normal part of society

Peak shit

Men don’t need to be an 8 to get laid. Money is the name of the game.

Now if money isn’t there, and you’re not at least decent looking, you gotta work on your fucking personality. Pussy doesn’t just fall from the sky.

Also, as time takes its toll, standards are lowered, but it works both ways.

Why the hell is this skinny, decent looking guy climbing up on this landwhale??

because of pussy and tits

maybe her cooking skills too

Seriously, try and fuck a fatty, if you are so desperate. you are also fat and fat chicks like big dudes, so it could work

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I think it is illegal to fuck drunk bitches now. You can still fuck them but they can claim they didn't give consent after the fact, or fuck, as it may be. 

by this logic, fucking chicks is illegal

they can claim rape any time they want. unfortunately a LOT of real cases will go under the radar and snoty, needy gold diggers and hoes scream rape after they spread their legs for a guy and they changed their mind in between or after

5 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

You know what’s sadder than someone who’s given up after trying really hard?

Someone who simply chooses to give up And doesn’t even try and then blames other people for their failures.

Dude.  I tried.  I fucking tried really fucking hard for a long time.

But that doesn't matter.  It's not my fault.  I can't get ahead in this fucking world cause everyone's OUT TA GET ME.

2oQMOB.jpg