Why isn't Axl helping Hong Kong more?

I have sympathy for Axl because he made a play for freedom and made a record that was truly artistic and nobody really gave him a chance. Sometimes you can’t make history, you can only make money money money. Money

• popcorn's snare changed the title to Why isn't Axl helping Hong Kong more?
On 9/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, popcorn's snare said:

Where is Axl?  Why isn't he helping Hong Kong more?  Is it because he's chicken?  Is it because he ate too much chicken?  Is he owned by China?  Did he offend honorable mao zhedung with his solo Chinese Democracy album?  Was the album just a trendy buzz phrase?  I know he wrote the long manifesto in a bootleg's liner notes, but who knows, maybe some fat fan wrote that.  Why doesn't Axl help China?  Is he like Slash, who doesn't help Black Lives Matter?  Is he like Duff, who doesn't help the LGBTQ movement?

Are these guys all posers? 

Have Axl and Frank talked about One In A Million?  Have Slash and Axl talked about it?  I mean, Slash is half black after all, although he tries to hide it, other than when he's making shitty rap mashups of classic gnr songs. 

You know who the realest GnR member was?  Izzy.  And Steven.  Not the business trifecta and merissa riece that is in effect today.

Go eat some authentic Chinese food and lose weight, fat assxl.  Chinese Democracy was just a buzzphrase you became fixated on while snackin on brazilian lil debbies. 

Slush is actually rather quiet w the woke shit though, Axl throws shit at certain people and isn't really advocating for anything besides removing Trump from office. I believe that Doof is the only virtue-signaling asshat total piece of shit. 

3 hours ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Slush is actually rather quiet w the woke shit though, Axl throws shit at certain people and isn't really advocating for anything besides removing Trump from office. I believe that Doof is the only virtue-signaling asshat total piece of shit. 

Axl is more about personal freedom and a sense of what is right. He’s not an ideologue right? He’s not into the authority of the right, so it makes sense he’s liberal leaning. It’s just strange that now the left are more authoritarian than the right who just want you to take responsibility and don’t care if you say the wrong word because of whatever.

freedom to be oppressed or oppressed into being free. Huston we have a problem with Angelica’s...

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Axl is more about personal freedom and a sense of what is right. He’s not an ideologue right? He’s not into the authority of the right, so it makes sense he’s liberal leaning. It’s just strange that now the left are more authoritarian than the right who just want you to take responsibility and don’t care if you say the wrong word because of whatever.

freedom to be oppressed or oppressed into being free. Huston we have a problem with Angelica’s...

I believe Axl simply speaks out about what he believes in. He has always seemed honest about his feelings, doesn't feel like he's lying. He has opinions, not facts. But Doof is just an opportunist pandering cunt. 

On 9/20/2020 at 8:43 PM, Jeff Isbell said:

I believe Axl simply speaks out about what he believes in. He has always seemed honest about his feelings, doesn't feel like he's lying. He has opinions, not facts. But Doof is just an opportunist pandering cunt. 

It’s something like that. I just can’t have a full opinion on anything. But I’m not a good judge of character. It’s never black and white.