Would you rather vote for Joe Rogan and Alex Jones or Kanye West and Elon Musk?

Vote or Die.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather vote for Joe Rogan and Alex Jones or Kanye West and Elon Musk?

• Joe Rogan (P), Alex Jones (VP)
    • Kanye West (P), Elon Musk (VP)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/04/2020 at 09:27 AM

The two “problems” are debt and war. Joe is kind of the answer to debt and Alex is the answer to war. 

Kanye and Elon are like mad inventors and could be the way to solve the problems after Joe and Alex have the chick on top of the Empire State Building. 

But it will most likely be going with the DreamWorks vision of a virtual world. All the problems are because we want to live in a physical world. What if you got everything you wanted but you never really existed physically? Humans will be an algorithm by 2027. 

But if you want a serious answer, I'd go with Joe and Alex.  Rogan's just a regular dude, and Alex Jones is a rambling ball of interdimensional wisdom.

Don't really know about Musk other than he's apparently a pretty severe drug addict, and even though SpaceX is cool, everything else the guy touches is shit.  He's a snake oil salesman.

Kanye West is a very mentally ill man, possibly with extreme autism or schizophrenia.  Which might inspire moments of brilliance in an artist but I wouldn't do a goddamn thing that lunatic ever tells me to do.

Still....this is an all time classic...jesus, the look on Mike Myers' face....