• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mags, I also have a dead end teaching job so I'm pretty much broke.   But I need to hear more about mail order brides cause that might be my very last option in life...

That sounds like awfully a mygyno post   Being a GNR fan automatically means you're a cunt so... ALL of these communities are ruined to some extent, because the band is ruined by the fa

I'm not sure of whats going on, but did the text need to be green?

You seem calm and collected.

You used to be a good dude, man. Then discord made you feel important, then no one gave a fuck about you and you had a meltdown, just like another guy. It's too bad. How many communities are you guys going to ruin and/or get banned from before you realize you're the cunts?

Also, post a pic of your gargoyle wife like you used to. :lol:

1 minute ago, magisme said:

You used to be a good dude, man. Then discord made you feel important, then no one gave a fuck about you and you had a meltdown, just like another guy. It's too bad. How many communities are you guys going to ruin and/or get banned from before you realize you're the cunts?

Also, post a pic of your gargoyle wife like you used to. :lol:

Post a pic of your cyber skank.

Your a joke.  A failed teacher who has turned to cybering with some former soviet block country whore. You get to say nothing. 

You literally fan boy'd sucked Fernando's dick on a voice chat. 

Im tired of your shit.  Fight me. Your in the same state. Defend your mail order  bride.

Come on matty.  Im not taken shit form a guy like you. It is sad what you have become.  

Your a coward , a loser  and probably  tried to groom your students  at that shit private  school.

Keep it coming inthismagisme.

Just now, magisme said:

No, probably the guy who is spamming me with "fight me!" pm's. :lol:

This is boring. I'm gonna go watch some more shit football and then probably some better hockey. You stay doing whatever meltdown shit you do.

Ok. Bye. We will see if you throw another shit log on this lol shit fire. If not .best of luck to you.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

Remind me which communities I'm banned from that you're not? A couple of MyGNR-tier Discord chats run by the exact same people? Btw I'm enjoying your biweekly post here, really showing me that you're gonna be sticking around forever. Keep it up. This site will literally die the moment you confirm your last post has been made.

Also hilarious that you went from "Discord causes cancer and ruins strong forum communities" to literally cybering with Jinxie in the span of a couple weeks :lol:

Anyway just chiming in, don't let me get in the way of this lover's quarrel, it's rare to get to be a spectator