Ashba Water: "Only with Ashba Water can you get pure, REAL water!"

Fuji water the pure Artesian experience of CD II. Selling what people need is always a good idea. Competition is tougher but if there’s a niche there’s a ways. I beat the system by buying miniature charcoal Colgate for 25 cents. I really I based by purchase off a 70 year old buying it. He must know his shit. He also bought cherries and eggs so I took a detour into the frozen section to pick up some cheese. That didn’t work out so I ended up with Gin and satay sauce. I never really know what I want until I get home and realize I’m outta toilet paper. 

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

Fuji water the pure Artesian experience of CD II. Selling what people need is always a good idea. Competition is tougher but if there’s a niche there’s a ways. I beat the system by buying miniature charcoal Colgate for 25 cents. I really based by purchase off a 70 year old buying it. He must know his shit. He also bought cherries and eggs so I took a detour into the frozen section to pick up some cheese. That didn’t work out so I ended up with Gin and satay sauce. I never really know what I want until I get home and realize I’m outta toilet paper. 

the edited version for purists. 

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

When I got mine I peed a little in each bottle, then wrote 'return to sender" and sent them back.

Beware of the yellow water

DJ is just a GNR fan that got lucky. If Axl said eat pizzas on stage I’d be there. But it seems my dream is not living.