Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

I was clapping at the end of the movie.

why do americans do this? i've been to countless blockbusters on opening night and only seen a handful of individual autists clap, never a majority of the theater or anything like that

12 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

why do americans do this? i've been to countless blockbusters on opening night and only seen a handful of individual autists clap, never a majority of the theater or anything like that

It’s what dumbest most patriotic Murican’s do. Don’t ask us why , we just do.

20 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

Watched the first two pink panthers and capped the day off with Dr Strangelove

What a perfect movie

Check out Being There for another great performance from Peter Sellers

My wife and I went to Lion King. If I could define this movie in one word, the word I would choose would be "irritating".

Making this movie was a waste of time and watching this movie was a waste of time. I was annoyed that I was there and if I were alone I would have walked right out. 

Now I knew it was going to be bad so there was nobody to blame but myself really. 

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

My wife and I went to Lion King. If I could define this movie in one word, the word I would choose would be "irritating".

Making this movie was a waste of time and watching this movie was a waste of time. I was annoyed that I was there and if I were alone I would have walked right out. 

Now I knew it was going to be bad so there was nobody to blame but myself really. 

Wash the shit taste out by watching the real Lion King

On 7/27/2019 at 12:35 PM, Bill Brasky said:

Once upon of time in Hollywood 

best film of the year.

Just saw it today. 

Easily the best movie I’ve seen this year. 

The ending was phenomenal. 

Sometimes their celebrity overshadows them as actors. But this movie was a good reminder of just how great of actors Pitt and Leo are in the right role. Pitt playing cool and Leo playing crazy. 

They both should be nominated. 

I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater that I enjoyed as much as Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. It was so good that I almost went and saw it again the next night. Interesting to see that it is getting kind of a mixed reaction with the critics and fans. 

Lena Dunham awkwardly tries to kiss Brad Pitt at London premiere of 'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood'

0_Once-Upon-a-Time-In-Hollywood-UK-Premi

fucking christ

give brad the oscar for keeping a straight face and not wretching on the spot

1579b28ca7.png

eCI7R7Z.jpg

16 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

Lena Dunham awkwardly tries to kiss Brad Pitt at London premiere of 'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood'

0_Once-Upon-a-Time-In-Hollywood-UK-Premi

fucking christ

give brad the oscar for keeping a straight face and not wretching on the spot

1579b28ca7.png

eCI7R7Z.jpg

1f92e.png

I finally saw Once Upon a time in Hollywood, and I can honestly say I didn't really like it. It wasn't bad, it just didn't win me over.

I did enjoy seeing Los Angeles in the movie. That must have been a bitch to get those shots. (Explains all the traffic jams now lol)

I was also disappointed with who they got to choose to do the killers.  Especially Susan Atkins. The scene when she explains who they should be killing was just cringy to me.

Now I will be waiting on It Second Chapter and The Irishman. The Irishman better not disappoint!

Movies today suck. I have to be flat out drunk to see the steaming pile of cow manure Hollywood puts out nowadays. 

Literally filming myself pissing in a urinal is better. 

On 8/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, meatpuppet said:

Arachnophobia when was pretty decent. I'm not sure it has aged well. It's from the Spielberg school of making movies.

Of course it has aged well. It's great every time.

I decided to see Scary Stories instead so I can get into the Stephen King genre more 🤞

7/10 Like most new movies, not much of a story, not much scaries. I never read the whole book I overlooked my friend's and remember each story had a good twist at the end. This movie didn't really although the ending was okay.

34 minutes ago, magisme said:

I haven't enjoyed a Stepehen King film adaptation since Shawshank.

inb4 It. That movie blows.

Give Gerald's Game and 1922 a try. I quite liked them. The best King adaptations since 1408.