Jump to content
Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

I was clapping at the end of the movie.

why do americans do this? i've been to countless blockbusters on opening night and only seen a handful of individual autists clap, never a majority of the theater or anything like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

why do americans do this? i've been to countless blockbusters on opening night and only seen a handful of individual autists clap, never a majority of the theater or anything like that

It’s what dumbest most patriotic Murican’s do. Don’t ask us why , we just do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

Watched the first two pink panthers and capped the day off with Dr Strangelove

 

What a perfect movie

 

Check out Being There for another great performance from Peter Sellers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I went to Lion King. If I could define this movie in one word, the word I would choose would be "irritating".

 

Making this movie was a waste of time and watching this movie was a waste of time. I was annoyed that I was there and if I were alone I would have walked right out. 

 

Now I knew it was going to be bad so there was nobody to blame but myself really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

My wife and I went to Lion King. If I could define this movie in one word, the word I would choose would be "irritating".

 

Making this movie was a waste of time and watching this movie was a waste of time. I was annoyed that I was there and if I were alone I would have walked right out. 

 

Now I knew it was going to be bad so there was nobody to blame but myself really. 

Wash the shit taste out by watching the real Lion King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 12:35 PM, Bill Brasky said:

Once upon of time in Hollywood 

best film of the year.

Just saw it today. 

Easily the best movie I’ve seen this year. 

The ending was phenomenal. 

 

Sometimes their celebrity overshadows them as actors. But this movie was a good reminder of just how great of actors Pitt and Leo are in the right role. Pitt playing cool and Leo playing crazy. 

 

They both should be nominated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater that I enjoyed as much as Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. It was so good that I almost went and saw it again the next night. Interesting to see that it is getting kind of a mixed reaction with the critics and fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lena Dunham awkwardly tries to kiss Brad Pitt at London premiere of 'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood'

0_Once-Upon-a-Time-In-Hollywood-UK-Premi

 

fucking christ

give brad the oscar for keeping a straight face and not wretching on the spot

 

1579b28ca7.png

 

eCI7R7Z.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

Lena Dunham awkwardly tries to kiss Brad Pitt at London premiere of 'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood'

0_Once-Upon-a-Time-In-Hollywood-UK-Premi

 

fucking christ

give brad the oscar for keeping a straight face and not wretching on the spot

 

1579b28ca7.png

 

eCI7R7Z.jpg

1f92e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally saw Once Upon a time in Hollywood, and I can honestly say I didn't really like it. It wasn't bad, it just didn't win me over.

 

I did enjoy seeing Los Angeles in the movie. That must have been a bitch to get those shots. (Explains all the traffic jams now lol)

 

I was also disappointed with who they got to choose to do the killers.  Especially Susan Atkins. The scene when she explains who they should be killing was just cringy to me.

 

Now I will be waiting on It Second Chapter and The Irishman. The Irishman better not disappoint!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Movies today suck. I have to be flat out drunk to see the steaming pile of cow manure Hollywood puts out nowadays. 

 

Literally filming myself pissing in a urinal is better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, meatpuppet said:

Arachnophobia when was pretty decent. I'm not sure it has aged well. It's from the Spielberg school of making movies.

Of course it has aged well. It's great every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to see Scary Stories instead so I can get into the Stephen King genre more 🤞

 

7/10 Like most new movies, not much of a story, not much scaries. I never read the whole book I overlooked my friend's and remember each story had a good twist at the end. This movie didn't really although the ending was okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, magisme said:

I haven't enjoyed a Stepehen King film adaptation since Shawshank.

 

inb4 It. That movie blows.

Give Gerald's Game and 1922 a try. I quite liked them. The best King adaptations since 1408.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...