Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

20 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

Is The Departed the only good movie Mark Wahlberg is in? I struggle to think of another. I'd also say he's the worst thing about the Departed.

It's such a good movie that I'll consciously look past all the flaws. I thought Leo's character was less believable, like when he's advising Jack Nicholson in the bar.

Walhberg is the same too cool attitude actor in every movie. A lot of people from Massachusetts are like that. Many actors are just playing themselves.

I kind of like him. :lol: I enjoy his charming retard w/occasional tough guy routine.

Acceptable to good Marky Mark (chronological):

Fear

Boogie Nights

Three Kings

The Perfect Storm

Rock Star [hidden gem imo, every shitrock fan should watch it]

I Heart Huckabees

The Departed

Shooter

The Other Guys

The Fighter

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

I kind of like him. :lol: I enjoy his charming retard w/occasional tough guy routine.

Fear

Boogie Nights

Three Kings

The Perfect Storm

I Heart Huckabees

The Departed

Shooter

The Other Guys

The Fighter

I didnt mind Pain & Gain

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Fear

Boogie Nights

Three Kings

The Perfect Storm

I Heart Huckabees

The Departed

Shooter

The Other Guys

The Fighter

I am not a fan of movies and I am a fan of Marky Mark.

The best thing about Walhberg is his work out routine. He gets up at 4am. 

Also he produced Entourage and it was based on his life. I might even change my avatar. 

3 hours ago, sixes said:

Entourage is a contender for worst show ever

That’s definitely Walking Dead. Entourage is just stupid. It’s the Ari Gold show. 

39 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

Spider-Man: Shit From Home - 6/10

Hide contents

+1 whole point for bringing back JK Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

Far from great...

Actor Rip Torn arrested, charged with breaking into local bank with loaded gun

920x920.jpg

SALISBURY - Actor Elmore "Rip" Torn was arrested Friday night for allegedly breaking into a Main Street bank intoxicated, armed with a loaded revolver.

Torn allegedly forced entry into a Litchfield Bancorp building, at 326 Main St., setting off an alarm, state police from the Troop B barracks in North Canaan said today. When police responded to the alarm around 9:40 p.m. they found Torn "with a loaded revolver and was highly intoxicated," according to a police news release.

Torn allegedly entered the bank through a back window, police confirmed. The small bank appeared untouched in the front and on its left and right sides. A screen resting adjacent to the window was also torn.

Police refused to release a videotape of that incident, which allegedly showed him acting belligerently toward officers, because he was granted special probation.

Torn reportedly told the trooper he, too, was a police officer and showed him a New York auxiliary police officer identification. Torn also mentioned he was an actor, Dugan said. Much of his slurred responses were punctuated with profanities, Dungan said, and Torn reportedly told Dungan he would go to jail, too.

http://www.registercitizen.com/news/article/Actor-Rip-Torn-arrested-charged-with-breaking-12080851.php

RIP :(

42 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

Actor Rip Torn arrested, charged with breaking into local bank with loaded gun

920x920.jpg

SALISBURY - Actor Elmore "Rip" Torn was arrested Friday night for allegedly breaking into a Main Street bank intoxicated, armed with a loaded revolver.

Torn allegedly forced entry into a Litchfield Bancorp building, at 326 Main St., setting off an alarm, state police from the Troop B barracks in North Canaan said today. When police responded to the alarm around 9:40 p.m. they found Torn "with a loaded revolver and was highly intoxicated," according to a police news release.

Torn allegedly entered the bank through a back window, police confirmed. The small bank appeared untouched in the front and on its left and right sides. A screen resting adjacent to the window was also torn.

Police refused to release a videotape of that incident, which allegedly showed him acting belligerently toward officers, because he was granted special probation.

Torn reportedly told the trooper he, too, was a police officer and showed him a New York auxiliary police officer identification. Torn also mentioned he was an actor, Dugan said. Much of his slurred responses were punctuated with profanities, Dungan said, and Torn reportedly told Dungan he would go to jail, too.

http://www.registercitizen.com/news/article/Actor-Rip-Torn-arrested-charged-with-breaking-12080851.php

RIP :(

He was awesome 😞

Alita - Shit Warrior

One of those movies where the world is much more interesting than the plot. Robert Rodriguez still hasn't moved out of 2006, it's getting sad. Awful character designs and bad CGI.

5/10

Re-watched Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. 

I forgot that Tone Loc and Cannibal Corpse are both in the movie 💀  

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

Was drinking in the Horseshoe Bar in the East Village last night. Where Crocodile Dundee grabbed the tranny by the nuts. :lol:

Did you also have a giant Bowie knife ?

Anyone else looking forward to Tarantino's R-rated Star Trek film that's going to save sci-fi forever? I hope he keeps Chris Pine and co as the cast, they've done a fine job with their trilogy imo.

I want Shattner back old drunk fat vulgar and fucking his way through the solar system in a Tarantino blood fest of a film.