Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

Escape Room  

Ending was just corny. The build up and other scenes were okay. I thought this was going to be magnificent.

Divergent
Skipped through from beginning to end. I can't really identify with YA dramas. I'm not sure if I would have liked it if I actually watched it but just skipping gave me a nope impression.

Raid 1
Good action movie. I'm not really into action/gore but the story and intensity and suspense kept me intrigued. Immersive but couldn't help but consciously look for elements borrowed/stolen into Only God Forgives.

I don't think I have time for movies so Raid 2 will have to wait.

I haven’t seen a movie for a while. I just watch the trailer and read the plot on wikipedia. Then fail to get round to watching it. I want to watch Music of Chance again but it’s too hard to track it down. Spader was in some good ones up to that Egyptian one. 

On 6/20/2019 at 7:58 AM, wasted said:

I haven’t seen a movie for a while. I just watch the trailer and read the plot on wikipedia. Then fail to get round to watching it. I want to watch Music of Chance again but it’s too hard to track it down. Spader was in some good ones up to that Egyptian one. 

lmao

I am the same way. My wife loves movies and I would rather read the synopsis and MovieChat.org.

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

lmao

I am the same way. My wife loves movies and I would rather read the synopsis and MovieChat.org.

It’s a little like when I first got into music. I didn’t have enough money to buy cds but I could get a magazine and read them on racks in shops. It was more like buying a used car. I’d analyze the data and eventually make a selection. Also I’d tape the radio so you’d get singles. I veto’d AIC for 30 years because of how they looked in magazines. Same with movies now I read about but I’m very cautious. Basically people’s reviews tell me all I need to know. I suppose I should move on to coffin catalogs at this point. Eight formats in I think can do this. 

4 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

despite don rickles being dead, yes

they used prerecorded lines from before his death

The holographic universe is all around us. 

And yet somehow, despite having the literal name R.I.P.....Rip Taylor is still alive as of this writing at 85 years old throwing confetti and gay orgies.

rip-taylor-in-e2809cit-ain_t-all-confett

Kindergarten Cop with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Low key entertaining movie. Maybe I will watch it again if I ever get the flu (Probably not. I haven't missed a day of work in 2 years).